|Score Flash: Red Sox 3, Angels 1||10.05.08 at 5:34 pm ET|
Jacoby Ellsbury hit a seemingly harmless pop-up with two outs and the bases loaded in the bottom of the second, but a failure to communicate between Angels second baseman Howie Kendrick and centerfielder Torii Hunter allowed the ball to drop for a three-run single. Coco Crisp exploited the full count to get an exceptional jump, and was almost standing on second by the time that Ellsbury made contact. The Sox have now scored nine two-out runs this series.
- Players of the Week, May 13-19: Mookie Betts and Matt Price
- Cup of Coffee: Montas strikes out eight in Greenville loss
- SoxProspects.com Podcast #34
- ESPNBoston: De La Rosa finding his way in Pawtucket
- Cup of Coffee: Bradley, Holt shine in PawSox loss
- Xander Bogaerts, Portland to headline Futures at Fenway
- SoxProspects Video of the Week: Matt Barnes
- Cup of Coffee: Henry, Diaz propel Pawtucket to blowout victory
- Cup of Coffee: Spring's walk-off grand slam lifts Portland
- Bradley: "Everything's back to normal"