Vote: Are the Red Sox Better?
|12.15.09 at 6:09 am ET|
Do you like the signings of John Lackey and Mike Cameron?
- Yes (83%)
- No (17%)
Do you feel the 2010 Red Sox will be better than the 2009 Red Sox?
- Yes (74%)
- No (26%)
Do you think that the money for Lackey would have been better used to re-sign Jason Bay?
- No - the team did the right thing to pursue a pitcher (81%)
- Yes - the team should have kept Bay (19%)
- Gary DiSarcina named Baseball America Minor League Manager of the Year
- Red Sox non-tender Ryan Kalish, Andrew Bailey
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Jesus Loya solid at the plate in Mexico
- Help Wanted: Staff Editor, Scouts
- SoxProspects.com Podcast #48: The Slow Season
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Attention shifts to Caribbean, Jerez shining in Venezuela
- Luis Ortega traded to Brewers for reliever Burke Badenhop
- Red Sox re-sign infielder Brandon Snyder
- Cecchini, Ranaudo, Brentz added to 40-man roster
- Red Sox 40-man roster additions expected