WEEI.com Hot Stove Chat w/Merloni, Bradford and Speier
|01.21.10 at 11:22 pm ET|
Just four weeks remain until the reporting date for Red Sox pitchers and catchers in Fort Myers, and the group that will be in spring training has been all but finalized. WEEI.com’s Lou Merloni, Rob Bradford and Alex Speier will be stopping by the Virtual Pressbox to take your questions about what’s taken place over the past few months and what to look for entering spring training, from the departure of Jason Bay and arrival of John Lackey to the new Sox lineup and the emphasis on pitching and defense.
Join them here on Friday at noon!
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Help Wanted: Database Coordinator
- January Notes: Red Sox extend contract with Greenville
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Champions crowned as play concludes
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Championship series underway
- 2015 Graduates in Review: Blake Swihart
- Help Wanted: Writers, Editors
- Red Sox bring back Dan Butler on minor league deal
- 2015 Graduates in Review: Eduardo Rodriguez
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Ramos and Castillo combine for 16 hits
- 2015 Graduates in Review: Henry Owens