WEEI.com Hot Stove Chat w/Merloni, Bradford and Speier
|01.21.10 at 11:22 pm ET|
Just four weeks remain until the reporting date for Red Sox pitchers and catchers in Fort Myers, and the group that will be in spring training has been all but finalized. WEEI.com’s Lou Merloni, Rob Bradford and Alex Speier will be stopping by the Virtual Pressbox to take your questions about what’s taken place over the past few months and what to look for entering spring training, from the departure of Jason Bay and arrival of John Lackey to the new Sox lineup and the emphasis on pitching and defense.
Join them here on Friday at noon!
Latest from Bleacher Report
- 2014 Fall Instructional League rosters and schedule
- Cup of Coffee: PawSox fall late in Gildan Championship Game
- The Write-Up: Rusney Castillo
- Cup of Coffee: Couch leads PawSox to Series win
- Cup of Coffee: Owens struggles, pushing PawSox to the brink
- Cup of Coffee: Pawtucket drops game two in extras
- Cup of Coffee: Pawtucket takes game one of Governor's Cup
- Rusney Castillo flashes exciting potential in Triple-A debut
- Barnes promoted to Boston
- The Write-Up: Matt Barnes