WEEI.com Hot Stove Chat w/Merloni, Bradford and Speier
|01.21.10 at 11:22 pm ET|
Just four weeks remain until the reporting date for Red Sox pitchers and catchers in Fort Myers, and the group that will be in spring training has been all but finalized. WEEI.com’s Lou Merloni, Rob Bradford and Alex Speier will be stopping by the Virtual Pressbox to take your questions about what’s taken place over the past few months and what to look for entering spring training, from the departure of Jason Bay and arrival of John Lackey to the new Sox lineup and the emphasis on pitching and defense.
Join them here on Friday at noon!
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Cup of Coffee: Rain can't dampen Augliera, Swihart
- Weekly Notes: Trade deadline approaches
- Cup of Coffee: Light continues to shine, Portland mounts a comeback
- Red Sox acquire two pitching prospects in Peavy trade
- Cup of Coffee: Pawtucket pushes streak to 11 games
- Cup of Coffee: Johnson strikes out 12 in win, Betts leads PawSox in route
- The Write-Up: Henry Owens
- Cup of Coffee: Owens falters in Futures rematch; Shaw leads PawSox
- Cup of Coffee: Martinez, Heller, Weems lead Salem bats in win
- Cup of Coffee: Light shines bright for Salem