WEEI.com Hot Stove Chat w/Merloni, Bradford and Speier
|01.21.10 at 11:22 pm ET|
Just four weeks remain until the reporting date for Red Sox pitchers and catchers in Fort Myers, and the group that will be in spring training has been all but finalized. WEEI.com’s Lou Merloni, Rob Bradford and Alex Speier will be stopping by the Virtual Pressbox to take your questions about what’s taken place over the past few months and what to look for entering spring training, from the departure of Jason Bay and arrival of John Lackey to the new Sox lineup and the emphasis on pitching and defense.
Join them here on Friday at noon!
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Cup of Coffee: Ball stymies Mudcats, Brentz leads Pawtucket past Rochester
- Swihart learning to catch the knuckler in Pawtucket
- System Restart 2015, Pt. 7: Low Minors Pitchers
- Cup of Coffee: Brentz walks off for PawSox home opener
- Cup of Coffee: Jackie Bradley Jr. continues hot start, Pawtucket falls in doubleheader
- System Restart 2015, Pt. 6: Mid-Minors Pitchers
- Cup of Coffee: Margot, Longhi, and Cecchini provide the power
- Podcast Ep. 73: Scout Talk and Season's Start
- Cup of Coffee: Abbreviated 2015 debuts for Kopech, Barnes
- Weekly Notes: Let the games begin