Ellsbury gets $47,000 pay raise
|03.08.10 at 5:56 pm ET|
FORT MYERS, Fla. — The Red Sox announced the signing of 13 players Monday. The terms of the contracts are as follows: Jacoby Ellsbury – $496,500 (after making $449,500 in 2009); Clay Buchholz – $443,000; Jed Lowrie – $434,000; Daniel Bard – $415,500; Tug Hulett – $403,500; Ramon A. Ramirez – $403,000; Josh Reddick – $403,000 ‘¨Michael Bowden – $402,000; Dusty Brown – $402,000; Aaron Bates - $401,000; Dustin Richardson – $401,000; Felix Doubront – $400,000; Mark Wagner - $400,000.
The highest paid player of the group, Ellsbury, is the only one who will be arbitration-eligible after the 2010 season.
With the agreements, all 39 players on Boston’s major league roster are under contract for the 2010 season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Aaron Kurcz dealt to Atlanta for Anthony Varvaro
- Offseason Notes: Trades, signings, and awards
- Marco Hernandez received from Cubs to complete Doubront trade
- Podcast Ep. 69: Hot Stove on High
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Castillo/Vazquez headline action in Puerto Rico
- Trade analysis: Scouting the players in the Wade Miley deal
- Sox acquire Zeke Spruill for Myles Smith in second D-Backs trade
- Justin Masterson: An unlikely All-Star reunites with the Red Sox
- Trade analysis: Scouting the prospects dealt for Porcello
- Astros select Jason Garcia in Rule 5 draft, trade him to Orioles