Ellsbury gets $47,000 pay raise
|03.08.10 at 5:56 pm ET|
FORT MYERS, Fla. – The Red Sox announced the signing of 13 players Monday. The terms of the contracts are as follows: Jacoby Ellsbury – $496,500 (after making $449,500 in 2009); Clay Buchholz – $443,000; Jed Lowrie – $434,000; Daniel Bard – $415,500; Tug Hulett – $403,500; Ramon A. Ramirez – $403,000; Josh Reddick – $403,000 ‘¨Michael Bowden – $402,000; Dusty Brown – $402,000; Aaron Bates - $401,000; Dustin Richardson – $401,000; Felix Doubront – $400,000; Mark Wagner - $400,000.
The highest paid player of the group, Ellsbury, is the only one who will be arbitration-eligible after the 2010 season.
With the agreements, all 39 players on Boston’s major league roster are under contract for the 2010 season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Players of the Week, 8/18-24: Brian Johnson & Mike Miller
- Cup of Coffee: Speier helps GCL Sox clinch division title
- Marrero and Coyle headed to Arizona Fall League
- Cup of Coffee: Chavis rips first career home run in GCL Sox win
- Weekly Notes: Battle for CF heats up with new addition
- Cup of Coffee: Asuaje leads the way, Wilkerson keeps rolling
- Cup of Coffee: Johnson dominates NH, Coyle hits 14th
- Cup of Coffee: Keith Couch strong for Portland; Salem walk off
- Reports: Red Sox sign Cuban OF Rusney Castillo
- Cup of Coffee: Miller homer lifts Portland following Rodriguez gem