Ellsbury gets $47,000 pay raise
|03.08.10 at 5:56 pm ET|
FORT MYERS, Fla. — The Red Sox announced the signing of 13 players Monday. The terms of the contracts are as follows: Jacoby Ellsbury – $496,500 (after making $449,500 in 2009); Clay Buchholz – $443,000; Jed Lowrie – $434,000; Daniel Bard – $415,500; Tug Hulett – $403,500; Ramon A. Ramirez – $403,000; Josh Reddick – $403,000 ‘¨Michael Bowden – $402,000; Dusty Brown – $402,000; Aaron Bates – $401,000; Dustin Richardson – $401,000; Felix Doubront – $400,000; Mark Wagner – $400,000.
The highest paid player of the group, Ellsbury, is the only one who will be arbitration-eligible after the 2010 season.
With the agreements, all 39 players on Boston’s major league roster are under contract for the 2010 season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Trade Analysis: Scouting the prospects dealt for Tyler Thornburg
- Trade Analysis: Scouting the pitching prospects dealt for Chris Sale
- Trade Analysis: Scouting the hitting prospects dealt for Chris Sale
- Podcast Ep. #110: Dealin' Dave's Winter Sale
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Castillo to play in Puerto Rican League
- November Notes: Prospect rankings and new CBA
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Vazquez belts walk-off home run
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Devers, Hernandez stand out in Dominican winter league
- Podcast Ep. #109: Alex Speier on Ranking the System
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Vazquez debuts, Tavarez, Mars stay hot