|Frandsen claimed on waivers by Angels||04.29.10 at 8:11 pm ET|
Infielder Kevin Frandsen, whom the Red Sox traded for from the Giants in spring training, was claimed off waivers by the Angels after the Sox had designated him for assignment to make room for Alan Embree on the 40-man roster. The right-handed-hitting Frandsen, 27, hit .258 in 17 games for Triple-A Pawtucket with two home runs, managing a .308 average against left-handed pitching.
- Players of the Week, May 13-19: Mookie Betts and Matt Price
- Cup of Coffee: Montas strikes out eight in Greenville loss
- SoxProspects.com Podcast #34
- ESPNBoston: De La Rosa finding his way in Pawtucket
- Cup of Coffee: Bradley, Holt shine in PawSox loss
- Xander Bogaerts, Portland to headline Futures at Fenway
- SoxProspects Video of the Week: Matt Barnes
- Cup of Coffee: Henry, Diaz propel Pawtucket to blowout victory
- Cup of Coffee: Spring's walk-off grand slam lifts Portland
- Bradley: "Everything's back to normal"