Nielsen ranking: Sox second most hated MLB team
|04.29.10 at 11:11 am ET|
Based on an Internet algorithm created by the Nielsen Co., the Red Sox are the second most hated team in Major League Baseball, trailing only the Indians. According to The Wall Street Journal, the Nielsen formula uses various keywords to find out whether people have positive, negative or neutral reactions to different brands and products. Following the Red Sox on the list are the Reds, Astros and fifth-place Yankees. The teams ranking the most popular are the Giants and A’s.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Cup of Coffee: Callahan helps move Greenville into wild card lead
- Podcast Ep. 84: Mailbag extravaganza!
- Cup of Coffee: Longhi, Watkins power Greenville playoff push
- Cup of Coffee: Drive step closer to playoffs behind Drehoff, Moncada
- Cup of Coffee: Season comes to an end for DSL Red Sox
- Cup of Coffee: DSL Sox drop playoff opener; Espinoza dominates
- Weekly Notes: Greenville lineup turning heads
- Cup of Coffee: McGrath lights-out, Sea Dogs' bats back Wilkerson
- Cup of Coffee: Perez helps GCL Red Sox clinch division
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi remains hot, Hernandez impressive for DSL Sox