No surgery or pin for Pedroia
|06.28.10 at 7:51 pm ET|
According to a source familiar with the situation, after being re-evaluated Monday it was determined that Dustin Pedroia will not need surgery or a pin placed in fractured left foot. It is estimated that the Red Sox second baseman, who injured his foot after fouling a ball off of his foot during Friday night’s game in San Francisco, will be out 4-6 weeks. For more see the Red Sox team page by clicking here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Cup of Coffee: Reign delay for the GCL Red Sox
- Sam Travis highlights six announced for Arizona Fall League
- Moncada's big year nets him multiple South Atlantic League honors
- Cup of Coffee: Perez leads GCL Sox to walk-off win in finals opener
- Weekly Notes: Greenville makes playoff push, GCL Sox reach finals
- Cup of Coffee: Espinoza, De Jesus pitch Sox into GCL finals
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi powers Greenville to victory
- Cup of Coffee: Callahan helps move Greenville into wild card lead
- Podcast Ep. 84: Mailbag extravaganza!
- Cup of Coffee: Longhi, Watkins power Greenville playoff push