No surgery or pin for Pedroia
|06.28.10 at 7:51 pm ET|
According to a source familiar with the situation, after being re-evaluated Monday it was determined that Dustin Pedroia will not need surgery or a pin placed in fractured left foot. It is estimated that the Red Sox second baseman, who injured his foot after fouling a ball off of his foot during Friday night’s game in San Francisco, will be out 4-6 weeks. For more see the Red Sox team page by clicking here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Scouting Scratch: Yoan Moncada
- Owens reassigned to minors in latest roster cuts; Boggs released
- The Write-Up: More reports from Fort Myers
- Karsten Whitson close to his old self in Red Sox system
- 2015 Spring Training Reports
- With injury behind him, Longhi honing selective approach this spring
- Podcast Ep. 71: Spring Training Reports!
- Scouting Scratch: Trey Ball
- Fort Report: SoxProspects crew arrives in Fort Myers
- The Write-Up: More from the Fort