Red Sox announce spring training schedule
|11.30.10 at 2:41 pm ET|
Their spring play will begin with games against Boston College and Northeastern University on Saturday, Feb. 26. The Grapefruit League schedule will begin with a game against the Twins at Hammond Stadium on Feb. 27. The two teams will play the following day at City of Palms Park, with the Mayor’s Cup rivals playing five games total against one another throughout the spring.
The Yankees will play two games against the Sox, the first of which will be played on March 4. The Red Sox will play four games against the Rays and Orioles and will play two vs. the Blue Jays.
The Sox will play the Mets on St. Patrick’s Day at 1:05 p.m. Tickets for spring training games will go on sale on Saturday, Jan. 8. The team has sold out every Grapefruit League game at City of Palms Park since March 16, 2003.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Staff Top 40 Rankings, 2014: Matt Huegel
- Sox have seventh pick in draft
- Staff Top 40 Rankings, 2014: Chris Hatfield
- SoxProspects.com 2014 season-end award winners
- SoxProspects.com Podcast #64: Playing Out the Stretch
- Weekly Notes: Prospects flock to Boston
- 2014 SoxProspects.com All-Stars
- 2014 Fall Instructional League rosters and schedule
- Cup of Coffee: PawSox fall late in Gildan Championship Game
- The Write-Up: Rusney Castillo