Red Sox reach agreement with Dennys Reyes
|02.05.11 at 2:44 pm ET|
According to a source familiar with the negotiations, the Red Sox have reached an agreement on a minor league deal with left-handed pitcher Dennys Reyes. The deal calls for Reyes to make $900,000 if he makes the major league team, with performance bonuses that could push the value of the deal as high as $1.4 million.
Reyes had a 3.55 ERA for the Cardinals in 59 appearances last year. For more on the southpaw, click here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Scouting Report Update: Groome, Shawaryn lead first Lowell updates
- Scouting Report Updates: GCL updates from Fall Instructs
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Castillo, Vazquez meet in PR finals
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Leon debuts, Elias strikes out seven
- SoxProspects.com's Top Posts of 2016
- December Notes: Sox deal key prospects for Sale, Thornburg
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Rodriguez tweaks knee, Castillo rakes
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Ramirez debuts, Vazquez homers
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Abad debuts, Hernandez goes deep again
- Scouting Updates: Mata leads group of DSL player page updates