David Ortiz isn’t worried about snitching in the Red Sox clubhouse
|02.27.12 at 10:05 am ET|
FORT MYERS, Fla. — After an extensive interview with Dennis & Callahan Monday morning, David Ortiz stood in the Red Sox clubhouse and said he isn’t worried about a repeat of the snitching that Josh Beckett told Rob Bradford occurred last season.
“I’ve got no problem,” Ortiz said when asked about his comfort level with his current teammates. “I come here to play baseball. [Snitching] ain’t something I worry about.”
Ortiz also told reporters he’s confident that the front office has done what’s necessary to clean up the atmosphere in the clubhouse.
“Hopefully, as an organization they take care of business with that. If you do the right thing, you’re not going to be [a problem].”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Podcast Ep. 70: Moncada signs, Ben Badler talks, PawSox sold!
- PawSox sold to group including Lucchino; reports say move to Providence likely
- Fort Report: Top prospects prepare for biggest tests yet
- Report: Red Sox have agreement to sign Moncada for $31.5M
- Unveiling the updated SoxProspects scouting reports, stage one
- Owens, Johnson among eight invited to Red Sox spring training
- Chicago Cubs claim Drake Britton off waivers
- Offseason Notes: Red Sox continue to shape roster
- Drake Britton designated for assignment as Red Sox sign Ogando
- Trade Analysis: Scouting Anthony Ranaudo