Video: Injury update on John Lackey, Daisuke Matsuzaka and Rich Hill
|02.28.12 at 2:03 pm ET|
Rob Bradford is joined by Dr. Nick Leung of Newton Wellesley Orthopedic Associates to discuss Tommy John surgery and the recovery process associated with it. Red Sox pitchers John Lackey, Daisuke Matsuzaka and Rich Hill all underwent the surgery in 2011 and continue their rehab as the Red Sox prepare for their 2012 season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Scouting Scratch: Yoan Moncada
- Owens reassigned to minors in latest roster cuts; Boggs released
- The Write-Up: More reports from Fort Myers
- Karsten Whitson close to his old self in Red Sox system
- 2015 Spring Training Reports
- With injury behind him, Longhi honing selective approach this spring
- Podcast Ep. 71: Spring Training Reports!
- Scouting Scratch: Trey Ball
- Fort Report: SoxProspects crew arrives in Fort Myers
- The Write-Up: More from the Fort