Video: Injury update on John Lackey, Daisuke Matsuzaka and Rich Hill
|02.28.12 at 2:03 pm ET|
Rob Bradford is joined by Dr. Nick Leung of Newton Wellesley Orthopedic Associates to discuss Tommy John surgery and the recovery process associated with it. Red Sox pitchers John Lackey, Daisuke Matsuzaka and Rich Hill all underwent the surgery in 2011 and continue their rehab as the Red Sox prepare for their 2012 season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi powers Greenville to victory
- Cup of Coffee: Callahan helps move Greenville into wild card lead
- Podcast Ep. 84: Mailbag extravaganza!
- Cup of Coffee: Longhi, Watkins power Greenville playoff push
- Cup of Coffee: Drive step closer to playoffs behind Drehoff, Moncada
- Cup of Coffee: Season comes to an end for DSL Red Sox
- Cup of Coffee: DSL Sox drop playoff opener; Espinoza dominates
- Weekly Notes: Greenville lineup turning heads
- Cup of Coffee: McGrath lights-out, Sea Dogs' bats back Wilkerson
- Cup of Coffee: Perez helps GCL Red Sox clinch division