|Video: A doctor’s perspective of the Andrew Bailey injury||04.06.12 at 2:04 pm ET|
In this week’s Injury Report, Dr. Evan Schumer of Newton Wellesley Orthopedic Associates joins Rob Bradford in discussing the thumb injury, and subsequent surgery, experienced by Red Sox closer Andrew Bailey.
- Cup of Coffee: Bradley, Holt shine in PawSox loss
- Xander Bogaerts, Portland to headline Futures at Fenway
- SoxProspects Video of the Week: Matt Barnes
- Cup of Coffee: Henry, Diaz propel Pawtucket to blowout victory
- Cup of Coffee: Spring's walk-off grand slam lifts Portland
- Bradley: "Everything's back to normal"
- Cup of Coffee: PawSox, Drive produce walk-off wins
- PawSox activate Jackie Bradley, Jr. from disabled list
- Weekly Notes: De La Rosa, Betts take center stage
- Cup of Coffee: Shaw leads 18-hit attack in Sea Dogs rout