Poll: What should the Red Sox do with Bobby Valentine?
|08.07.12 at 8:39 am ET|
As controversy swirled around the future of Bobby Valentine with the Red Sox on Monday, team owner John Henry said that his team is “not making a change in manager,” noting that an organization is “more than a field manager,” while GM Ben Cherington amplified the point, saying, “Bobby’s our manager and we’re not considering anyone else.”
Are the Red Sox right to proceed in this fashion? Should Valentine (now in the first year of a two-year deal) remain the manager of the Red Sox? And if not, when is the right time to make a change? Vote below and then say your peace in the comments section.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Cup of Coffee: Moore, Miller provide heroics as Drive win in 14
- Cup of Coffee: Rodriguez tosses complete game, Kopech stymies Asheville
- Cup of Coffee: McCarthy pitches Portland past Thunder
- Cup of Coffee: Gunkel perfect in relief, Miller walks off for Greenville
- Cup of Coffee: Dahlstrand cruises again in Salem's win
- Cup of Coffee: Johnson tosses complete game shutout
- Cup of Coffee: Chavis homers in 10th inning to lead Drive
- Weekly Notes: Blake Swihart's hot start; Rusney Castillo on the mend
- Cup of Coffee: Cuevas struggles with command, Barnes bounces back
- Cup of Coffee: Swihart leads PawSox hit parade, Rodriguez earns first win