Hot Stove: Red Sox open to dealing Andrew Bailey?
|11.27.12 at 3:03 pm ET|
Tweeted Olney: “Rival teams say that Red Sox open to dealing Andrew Bailey–but because his value is currently low, odds of them trading him are pretty low.”
The Red Sox traded for Bailey last offseason, sending outfielder Josh Reddick, third baseman Miles Head and right-hander Raul Alcantara to the Athletics in exchange for Bailey and outfielder Ryan Sweeney.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Red Sox Outfielder Chris Young Injury's
- Moncada Has a 'Following Everywhere We Go'
- AL ERA Leader Steven Wright Filling Red Sox's Need for Co-Ace
- Rusney Castillo Clears Waivers, Sent to Triple-A: Comments, Reaction
- Ted Williams 'Would Have Loved' Ortiz Hitting HR No. 521
- Prospect Profile for Red Sox's 1st-Round Pick Jason Groome
- Can Red Sox Make Real Run at 1,000 Runs in 2016?
- Scouting Scratch: Kevin Steen, Enmanuel De Jesus and more Lowell pitchers
- Cup of Coffee: Beeks, Dubon debut at Double-A, Lowell wins again
- Sources: Mauricio Dubon promoted to Portland
- Scouting Scratch: Michael Kopech
- Cup of Coffee: Moncada stays hot in Portland; Lowell improves to 6-0
- Cup of Coffee: Moncada makes Double-A debut; Owens dominates for PawSox
- Cup of Coffee: Holt doubles twice in first rehab appearance
- Weekly Notes: Moncada promoted, Kopech debuts, and Salem claims Southern Division first-half title
- Cup of Coffee: Affiliates sweep, Moncada homers before promotion
- Moncada, Beeks, Taylor promoted to Portland