Hot Stove: Marlins say they won’t trade Ricky Nolasco
|12.04.12 at 9:47 am ET|
According to ESPN’s Jayson Stark via Twitter, the Marlins have notified teams that they will not be trading right-hander Ricky Nolasco.
The Marlins have obviously been busy unloading their top players this season, as they dealt Jose Reyes, Josh Johnson, Mark Buehrle, John Buck and Emilio Bonifacio to Toronto in a deal that saved the Marlins nearly $161 million. Nolasco, 29, went 12-13 last season with a 4.48 ERA and 125 strikeouts.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Red Sox sign five more draftees, including first-round pick Benintendi
- 2015 Annual Drive - Help Keep SoxProspects Free! (close to goal)
- Cup of Coffee: Margot helps Portland earn split as part of crazy Monday schedule
- Weekly Notes: Top prospects on the move
- Cup of Coffee: Salem, Greenville bullpens fall apart, Pawtucket wins in extras
- Cup of Coffee: Margot homers in Hadlock debut
- Cup of Coffee: Dubon, Miller shine in Salem debuts
- Notes from the Field: Margot's Double-A debut and more
- Cup of Coffee: Portland welcomes new call-ups, Moncada has big night
- Dubon promoted to Salem, Jerez to Portland in series of roster moves