|Hot Stove: Mariners agree to terms with Jason Bay||12.05.12 at 2:21 pm ET|
According to a tweet from Andy Martino of the New York Daily News, the Mariners have agreed to terms with free agent outfielder Jason Bay.
Bay played the last three seasons with the Mets before the sides agreed to terminate his contract one year early. Injuries and a lack of production plagued Bay’s time in New York, as he hit .165/.237/.199 with eight homers and 20 RBI in 70 games last season.
- Cup of Coffee: Vazquez nearly hits for cycle in Portland’s walk-off win
- Players of the Week, May 13-19: Mookie Betts and Matt Price
- Cup of Coffee: Montas strikes out eight in Greenville loss
- SoxProspects.com Podcast #34
- ESPNBoston: De La Rosa finding his way in Pawtucket
- Cup of Coffee: Bradley, Holt shine in PawSox loss
- Xander Bogaerts, Portland to headline Futures at Fenway
- SoxProspects Video of the Week: Matt Barnes
- Cup of Coffee: Henry, Diaz propel Pawtucket to blowout victory
- Cup of Coffee: Spring's walk-off grand slam lifts Portland