Vote: Do PED users belong in the Hall of Fame?
|01.09.13 at 3:48 pm ET|
The Baseball Writers’ Association of America did not elect a single eligible player to Cooperstown in voting results revealed Wednesday, the eighth time in history and first since 1996 that no player has been elected. While Craig Biggio and Jack Morris came relatively close to election, suspected steroid users such as Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens fell well short of the 75 percent threshold for admission to the Hall of Fame.
- Preliminary 'New Stars for Young Stars' lineup announced
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Big weeks for Acosta and Welch
- Gary DiSarcina named Baseball America Minor League Manager of the Year
- Red Sox non-tender Ryan Kalish, Andrew Bailey
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Jesus Loya solid at the plate in Mexico
- Help Wanted: Staff Editor, Scouts
- SoxProspects.com Podcast #48: The Slow Season
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Attention shifts to Caribbean, Jerez shining in Venezuela
- Luis Ortega traded to Brewers for reliever Burke Badenhop
- Red Sox re-sign infielder Brandon Snyder