Vote: Do PED users belong in the Hall of Fame?
|01.09.13 at 3:48 pm ET|
The Baseball Writers’ Association of America did not elect a single eligible player to Cooperstown in voting results revealed Wednesday, the eighth time in history and first since 1996 that no player has been elected. While Craig Biggio and Jack Morris came relatively close to election, suspected steroid users such as Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens fell well short of the 75 percent threshold for admission to the Hall of Fame.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Scouting Report Updates: GCL updates from Fall Instructs
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Castillo, Vazquez meet in PR finals
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Leon debuts, Elias strikes out seven
- SoxProspects.com's Top Posts of 2016
- December Notes: Sox deal key prospects for Sale, Thornburg
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Rodriguez tweaks knee, Castillo rakes
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Ramirez debuts, Vazquez homers
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Abad debuts, Hernandez goes deep again
- Scouting Updates: Mata leads group of DSL player page updates
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Eduardo Rodriguez debuts in Venezuela