Vote: Do PED users belong in the Hall of Fame?
|01.09.13 at 3:48 pm ET|
The Baseball Writers’ Association of America did not elect a single eligible player to Cooperstown in voting results revealed Wednesday, the eighth time in history and first since 1996 that no player has been elected. While Craig Biggio and Jack Morris came relatively close to election, suspected steroid users such as Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens fell well short of the 75 percent threshold for admission to the Hall of Fame.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi powers Greenville to victory
- Cup of Coffee: Callahan helps move Greenville into wild card lead
- Podcast Ep. 84: Mailbag extravaganza!
- Cup of Coffee: Longhi, Watkins power Greenville playoff push
- Cup of Coffee: Drive step closer to playoffs behind Drehoff, Moncada
- Cup of Coffee: Season comes to an end for DSL Red Sox
- Cup of Coffee: DSL Sox drop playoff opener; Espinoza dominates
- Weekly Notes: Greenville lineup turning heads
- Cup of Coffee: McGrath lights-out, Sea Dogs' bats back Wilkerson
- Cup of Coffee: Perez helps GCL Red Sox clinch division