Vote: Do PED users belong in the Hall of Fame?
|01.09.13 at 3:48 pm ET|
The Baseball Writers’ Association of America did not elect a single eligible player to Cooperstown in voting results revealed Wednesday, the eighth time in history and first since 1996 that no player has been elected. While Craig Biggio and Jack Morris came relatively close to election, suspected steroid users such as Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens fell well short of the 75 percent threshold for admission to the Hall of Fame.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Cup of Coffee: Witte walks off for Portland, Buttrey goes seven strong for Salem
- Cup of Coffee: Kopech drives Greenville past Charleston
- Cup of Coffee: Gunkel grabs first Double-A win, Craig reaches five times
- Cup of Coffee: Moncada breaks out, PawSox lose heartbreaker
- Cup of Coffee: Johnson goes six strong, Moncada picks up first hit
- Cup of Coffee: Moncada era begins; phenom scores twice in slugfest
- Weekly Notes: Moncada set to debut, Brian Johnson keeps producing
- Cup of Coffee: Kopech and Haley solid, Tejeda swinging a hot bat
- Yoan Moncada to debut with Greenville on Monday
- Cup of Coffee: Witte nearly hits for the cycle, Devers strong for Greenville