Red Sox lineup features mostly regulars for Grapefruit League opener
|02.23.13 at 9:19 am ET|
Here is the starting lineup for Saturday’s Grapefruit League opener:
P John Lackey
The Rays will be sending a back-up unit of players as most of their regulars will stay behind for a split-squad game against the Pirates in Port Charlotte.
For more, visit the Red Sox team page at weei.com/redsox.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Cup of Coffee: Portland falls; forces game five.
- Cup of Coffee: PawSox advance to International League finals
- Cup of Coffee: Cecchini and Barnes lead PawSox to 2-0 series edge
- The Write-Up: Matt Barnes
- Edwin Escobar impresses with dazzling playoff performance
- Cup of Coffee: Extra inning victories kick off playoff action
- The Write-Up: Brandon Workman
- Cup of Coffee: DSL Sox drop two in Championship Series
- August Players of the Month: Manuel Margot and Brian Johnson
- Cup of Coffee: GCL Red Sox win league championship