Jackie Bradley Jr. to start in LF on Sunday
|03.24.13 at 7:39 am ET|
FORT MYERS, Fla. — Two days after his first exposure to left field since his freshman year of high school, outfielder Jackie Bradley Jr. will start there on Sunday, joining center fielder Jacoby Ellsbury and right fielder Shane Victorino in the lineup when the Red Sox travel to Clearwater on Sunday to play the Phillies. It marks the first time that all three outfielders have been in the lineup at the same time this spring.
Here is the Red Sox lineup:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Cup of Coffee: Reign delay for the GCL Red Sox
- Sam Travis highlights six announced for Arizona Fall League
- Moncada's big year nets him multiple South Atlantic League honors
- Cup of Coffee: Perez leads GCL Sox to walk-off win in finals opener
- Weekly Notes: Greenville makes playoff push, GCL Sox reach finals
- Cup of Coffee: Espinoza, De Jesus pitch Sox into GCL finals
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi powers Greenville to victory
- Cup of Coffee: Callahan helps move Greenville into wild card lead
- Podcast Ep. 84: Mailbag extravaganza!
- Cup of Coffee: Longhi, Watkins power Greenville playoff push