Red Sox lineup: David Ross gets start behind the plate in Ryan Dempster’s first start with Red Sox
|04.04.13 at 3:56 pm ET|
In Ryan Dempster‘s first start with the Red Sox Thursday night against the Yankees in New York, catcher David Ross will get his first career start behind the plate for Boston. In addition, Jonny Gomes is at designated hitter, a night after Daniel Nava was in the lineup at DH against New York.
The following is the Red Sox’ complete lineup, which will go against New York lefty Andy Pettitte.
For more Red Sox news, check out weei.com/redsox.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Shaw Becoming Star After Being Thrown in Spotlight by Sandoval Benching
- Ortiz, Red Sox Look Headed for 1 More Exciting Run
- Updates on Xander Bogaerts' Wrist and Return
- Latest Updates on Joe Kelly's Injury
- Even Price Can't Stop Red Sox Rotation Giving Bad Feeling of Deja Vu
- Sandoval's Ex-Trainer Says He Has Eating Problem
- Ortiz Closing in on Top 25 in Career Home Runs
- Cup of Coffee: Chris Marrero powers PawSox past IronPigs
- April Players of the Month: Andrew Benintendi and Teddy Stankiewicz
- Cup of Coffee: Moncada hits grand slam to lead Salem sweep
- SoxProspects Featured Video: Nick Longhi
- Cup of Coffee: Cuevas and Maxwell lead the PawSox
- Podcast Ep. 95: One month in, start it up again
- Weekly Notes: Rodriguez, Smith begin rehab assignments
- Cup of Coffee: Rijo breaks out, rain washes Salem and Greenville
- Cup of Coffee: Haley, Lakins continue strong starts
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi continues surge, Smith rehabs