Red Sox lineup: Jackie Bradley returns, hitting ninth
|04.10.13 at 3:03 pm ET|
After getting Monday off, Jackie Bradley is back in the lineup Wednesday against the Orioles. Bradley will be playing left field and hitting ninth.
The Red Sox will send up the following batting order against Orioles’ right-hander Jake Arrieta:
Jaccoby Ellsbury CF
Mike Napoli 1B
Will Middlebrooks 3B
Daniel Nava DH
Stephen Drew SS
Jackie Bradley LF
Ryan Dempster will get the start for the Red Sox against Baltimore in the second game of the teams’ three-game series.
For all the matchups, click here. For more Red Sox news, go to the team page.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- 2015 Top 40 Season in Review: Kevin McAvoy and Bryce Brentz
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Travis leads way as Scottsdale wins AFL title
- 2015 Top 40 Season in Review: Travis Lakins and Jalen Beeks
- Light, Jerez, and Hernandez added to 40-man roster
- Light, Hernandez top list of potential Friday roster additions
- 2015 Top 40 Season in Review: Christopher Acosta and Ben Taylor
- 2015 Top 40 Season in Review: Austin Glorius and Jordan Procyshen
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Travis blasts walk-off home run
- 2015 Top 40 Season in Review: Chandler Shepherd and Kyle Martin
- Podcast Ep. 88: Breaking down the Kimbrel trade