Red Sox lineup: Jackie Bradley returns, hitting ninth
|04.10.13 at 3:03 pm ET|
After getting Monday off, Jackie Bradley is back in the lineup Wednesday against the Orioles. Bradley will be playing left field and hitting ninth.
The Red Sox will send up the following batting order against Orioles’ right-hander Jake Arrieta:
Jaccoby Ellsbury CF
Mike Napoli 1B
Will Middlebrooks 3B
Daniel Nava DH
Stephen Drew SS
Jackie Bradley LF
Ryan Dempster will get the start for the Red Sox against Baltimore in the second game of the teams’ three-game series.
For all the matchups, click here. For more Red Sox news, go to the team page.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Weekly Notes: All-stars and signings
- Cup of Coffee: Devers, Chavis power Drive, Rei makes pro debut
- Cup of Coffee: Spinners drop one in extras, timely hitting for Sea Dogs and Red Sox
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi blasts first professional home run
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi debuts, Stankiewicz shines for Salem
- Red Sox purchase contract of pitcher Noe Ramirez
- Johnson named to International League All-Star Team
- Cup of Coffee: Kopech goes six strong, Nava returns to Pawtucket
- Red Sox sign two as international signing period opens
- Cup of Coffee: Devers hits clutch homer, GCL Sox remain unbeaten