Red Sox lineup: Jackie Bradley returns, hitting ninth
|04.10.13 at 3:03 pm ET|
After getting Monday off, Jackie Bradley is back in the lineup Wednesday against the Orioles. Bradley will be playing left field and hitting ninth.
The Red Sox will send up the following batting order against Orioles’ right-hander Jake Arrieta:
Jaccoby Ellsbury CF
Mike Napoli 1B
Will Middlebrooks 3B
Daniel Nava DH
Stephen Drew SS
Jackie Bradley LF
Ryan Dempster will get the start for the Red Sox against Baltimore in the second game of the teams’ three-game series.
For all the matchups, click here. For more Red Sox news, go to the team page.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi powers Greenville to victory
- Cup of Coffee: Callahan helps move Greenville into wild card lead
- Podcast Ep. 84: Mailbag extravaganza!
- Cup of Coffee: Longhi, Watkins power Greenville playoff push
- Cup of Coffee: Drive step closer to playoffs behind Drehoff, Moncada
- Cup of Coffee: Season comes to an end for DSL Red Sox
- Cup of Coffee: DSL Sox drop playoff opener; Espinoza dominates
- Weekly Notes: Greenville lineup turning heads
- Cup of Coffee: McGrath lights-out, Sea Dogs' bats back Wilkerson
- Cup of Coffee: Perez helps GCL Red Sox clinch division