Red Sox lineup: Jackie Bradley returns, hitting ninth
|04.10.13 at 3:03 pm ET|
After getting Monday off, Jackie Bradley is back in the lineup Wednesday against the Orioles. Bradley will be playing left field and hitting ninth.
The Red Sox will send up the following batting order against Orioles’ right-hander Jake Arrieta:
Jaccoby Ellsbury CF
Mike Napoli 1B
Will Middlebrooks 3B
Daniel Nava DH
Stephen Drew SS
Jackie Bradley LF
Ryan Dempster will get the start for the Red Sox against Baltimore in the second game of the teams’ three-game series.
For all the matchups, click here. For more Red Sox news, go to the team page.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Boston Red Sox: Final Predictions for Each Key Spring Position Battle
- Boston Red Sox: The 5 Most Disappointing Players in Spring Training So...
- David Price Likely to Start Season on DL as He Recovers from Arm Injury
- Boston Red Sox: 5 Players Who Are in Serious Danger of Being Cut or...
- David Price Reportedly Won't Need Elbow Surgery, Will Be Out 7-10 Days
- David Price's Elbow Could Make or Break Red Sox's World Series Dreams
- David Price Underwent MRI on Elbow Injury, Scratched from Spring Training...
- Fort Report: New scouting reports, Meyers motivational WBC experience
- Ockimey making adjustments after second-half swoon
- Notes from the Field: Mata, Anderson, Dalbec, Hill and more from Day Three
- Meyers' big WBC moment now his motivation in camp
- Fort Report: Staff spends the weekend at camp
- Notes from the Field: Devers, Tobias, Garcia and more from Days One and Two
- Fort Report: Owens, Johnson highlight first round of cuts
- Podcast Ep. #113: It's Hard to Develop Baseball Players
- Podcast Ep. #112: If He Dies, He Dies
- Fort Report: Benintendi to bat third in Boston?