Red Sox lineup: Jackie Bradley returns, hitting ninth
|04.10.13 at 3:03 pm ET|
After getting Monday off, Jackie Bradley is back in the lineup Wednesday against the Orioles. Bradley will be playing left field and hitting ninth.
The Red Sox will send up the following batting order against Orioles’ right-hander Jake Arrieta:
Jaccoby Ellsbury CF
Mike Napoli 1B
Will Middlebrooks 3B
Daniel Nava DH
Stephen Drew SS
Jackie Bradley LF
Ryan Dempster will get the start for the Red Sox against Baltimore in the second game of the teams’ three-game series.
For all the matchups, click here. For more Red Sox news, go to the team page.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Vazquez continues to swing hot bat
- Aaron Kurcz dealt to Atlanta for Anthony Varvaro
- Offseason Notes: Trades, signings, and awards
- Marco Hernandez received from Cubs to complete Doubront trade
- Podcast Ep. 69: Hot Stove on High
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Castillo/Vazquez headline action in Puerto Rico
- Trade analysis: Scouting the players in the Wade Miley deal
- Sox acquire Zeke Spruill for Myles Smith in second D-Backs trade
- Justin Masterson: An unlikely All-Star reunites with the Red Sox
- Trade analysis: Scouting the prospects dealt for Porcello