Red Sox lineup remains unchanged vs. O’s RHP Chris Tillman
|04.11.13 at 3:09 pm ET|
The Red Sox lineup will feature the same starting nine for the second consecutive game, the first time all year that the lineup will be the same in back-to-back games. Of particular note among the Red Sox starters is the success of second baseman Dustin Pedroia against Tillman. Pedroia owns a .364/.429/.455 line against the right-hander. Also, Jarrod Saltalamacchia will be behind the plate for the first start of the year by Alfredo Aceves.
RED SOX LINEUP
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Boston Red Sox: Final Predictions for Each Key Spring Position Battle
- Boston Red Sox: The 5 Most Disappointing Players in Spring Training So...
- David Price Likely to Start Season on DL as He Recovers from Arm Injury
- Boston Red Sox: 5 Players Who Are in Serious Danger of Being Cut or...
- David Price Reportedly Won't Need Elbow Surgery, Will Be Out 7-10 Days
- David Price's Elbow Could Make or Break Red Sox's World Series Dreams
- David Price Underwent MRI on Elbow Injury, Scratched from Spring Training...
- Podcast Ep. #114: Straight Outta A-Ball
- Fort Report: New scouting reports, Meyers motivational WBC experience
- Ockimey making adjustments after second-half swoon
- Notes from the Field: Mata, Anderson, Dalbec, Hill and more from Day Three
- Meyers' big WBC moment now his motivation in camp
- Fort Report: Staff spends the weekend at camp
- Notes from the Field: Devers, Tobias, Garcia and more from Days One and Two
- Fort Report: Owens, Johnson highlight first round of cuts
- Podcast Ep. #113: It's Hard to Develop Baseball Players
- Podcast Ep. #112: If He Dies, He Dies