Red Sox lineup remains unchanged vs. O’s RHP Chris Tillman
|04.11.13 at 3:09 pm ET|
The Red Sox lineup will feature the same starting nine for the second consecutive game, the first time all year that the lineup will be the same in back-to-back games. Of particular note among the Red Sox starters is the success of second baseman Dustin Pedroia against Tillman. Pedroia owns a .364/.429/.455 line against the right-hander. Also, Jarrod Saltalamacchia will be behind the plate for the first start of the year by Alfredo Aceves.
RED SOX LINEUP
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Podcast Ep. 70: Moncada signs, Ben Badler talks, PawSox sold!
- PawSox sold to group including Lucchino; reports say move to Providence likely
- Fort Report: Top prospects prepare for biggest tests yet
- Report: Red Sox have agreement to sign Moncada for $31.5M
- Unveiling the updated SoxProspects scouting reports, stage one
- Owens, Johnson among eight invited to Red Sox spring training
- Chicago Cubs claim Drake Britton off waivers
- Offseason Notes: Red Sox continue to shape roster
- Drake Britton designated for assignment as Red Sox sign Ogando
- Trade Analysis: Scouting Anthony Ranaudo