Red Sox lineup remains unchanged vs. O’s RHP Chris Tillman
|04.11.13 at 3:09 pm ET|
The Red Sox lineup will feature the same starting nine for the second consecutive game, the first time all year that the lineup will be the same in back-to-back games. Of particular note among the Red Sox starters is the success of second baseman Dustin Pedroia against Tillman. Pedroia owns a .364/.429/.455 line against the right-hander. Also, Jarrod Saltalamacchia will be behind the plate for the first start of the year by Alfredo Aceves.
RED SOX LINEUP
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Cup of Coffee: Espinoza, De Jesus pitch Sox into GCL finals
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi powers Greenville to victory
- Cup of Coffee: Callahan helps move Greenville into wild card lead
- Podcast Ep. 84: Mailbag extravaganza!
- Cup of Coffee: Longhi, Watkins power Greenville playoff push
- Cup of Coffee: Drive step closer to playoffs behind Drehoff, Moncada
- Cup of Coffee: Season comes to an end for DSL Red Sox
- Cup of Coffee: DSL Sox drop playoff opener; Espinoza dominates
- Weekly Notes: Greenville lineup turning heads
- Cup of Coffee: McGrath lights-out, Sea Dogs' bats back Wilkerson