Red Sox lineup remains unchanged vs. O’s RHP Chris Tillman
|04.11.13 at 3:09 pm ET|
The Red Sox lineup will feature the same starting nine for the second consecutive game, the first time all year that the lineup will be the same in back-to-back games. Of particular note among the Red Sox starters is the success of second baseman Dustin Pedroia against Tillman. Pedroia owns a .364/.429/.455 line against the right-hander. Also, Jarrod Saltalamacchia will be behind the plate for the first start of the year by Alfredo Aceves.
RED SOX LINEUP
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Fort Report: Cuts, injuries and positional battles
- System Restart 2015, Pt. 1: Catchers
- With new delivery honed, Haley looks to build on breakout season
- Scouting Scratch: Yoan Moncada
- 2015 Spring Training Reports
- Owens reassigned to minors in latest roster cuts; Boggs released
- The Write-Up: More reports from Fort Myers
- Karsten Whitson close to his old self in Red Sox system
- With injury behind him, Longhi honing selective approach this spring
- Podcast Ep. 71: Spring Training Reports!