Red Sox lineup remains unchanged vs. O’s RHP Chris Tillman
|04.11.13 at 3:09 pm ET|
The Red Sox lineup will feature the same starting nine for the second consecutive game, the first time all year that the lineup will be the same in back-to-back games. Of particular note among the Red Sox starters is the success of second baseman Dustin Pedroia against Tillman. Pedroia owns a .364/.429/.455 line against the right-hander. Also, Jarrod Saltalamacchia will be behind the plate for the first start of the year by Alfredo Aceves.
RED SOX LINEUP
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Trade analysis: Scouting Anthony Ranaudo
- Red Sox deal Anthony Ranaudo to Rangers for Robbie Ross Jr.
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Perth heads to the playoffs
- Rookie Dev Program notes: Ramos healthy, Swihart looks back
- Mookie Betts is prepared for whatever 2015 may bring
- Brian Johnson prepared to follow up stellar 2014 campaign
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Weeks helps Mayaguez advance to finals
- Rookie Development Program easing transition for young players
- Offseason Notes: Veterans Bianchi, Boggs highlight minor league signings
- Red Sox acquire Danny Rosenbaum from Nationals for Dan Butler