Red Sox lineup: Daniel Nava starts, Jackie Bradley Jr. sits vs. Rays LHP David Price
|04.13.13 at 9:28 am ET|
With Rays ace David Price on the mound, the Red Sox will feature switch-hitter Daniel Nava in left field and Jonny Gomes at designated hitter. Jackie Bradley Jr. is not in the starting lineup for the second time this week against a left-handed starter. David Ross will be behind the plate to catch Jon Lester.
In his career, Price has held lefties to a .199 average and .258 OBP, while righties have marks of .239 and .308 against him. Nava, however, is 1-for-15 with a walk and seven strikeouts in his career against Price.
Here is the Red Sox lineup:
Jon Lester, SP
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Drake Britton designated for assignment as Red Sox sign Ogando
- Trade Analysis: Scouting Anthony Ranaudo
- Red Sox deal Anthony Ranaudo to Rangers for Robbie Ross Jr.
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Perth heads to the playoffs
- Rookie Dev Program notes: Ramos healthy, Swihart looks back
- Mookie Betts is prepared for whatever 2015 may bring
- Brian Johnson prepared to follow up stellar 2014 campaign
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Weeks helps Mayaguez advance to finals
- Rookie Development Program easing transition for young players
- Offseason Notes: Veterans Bianchi, Boggs highlight minor league signings