Red Sox lineup: Will Middlebrooks, Jackie Bradley sit; Pedro Ciriaco starts
|04.18.13 at 3:15 pm ET|
As the Red Sox prepare to take on the Indians in the finale, Jackie Bradley Jr. is out of the lineup for the third straight day while third baseman Will Middlebrooks will get his first day off of the season. Daniel Nava will be in left field while Jonny Gomes will serve as the DH against Indians right-hander Zach McAllister. Meanwhile, Pedro Ciriaco will get the start at third base. With Jon Lester on the mound, Jarrod Saltalamacchia will be behind the plate.
RED SOX LINEUP
Jon Lester, SP
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Fort Report: Moncada Madness
- Podcast Ep. 70: Moncada signs, Ben Badler talks, PawSox sold!
- PawSox sold to group including Lucchino; reports say move to Providence likely
- Fort Report: Top prospects prepare for biggest tests yet
- Report: Red Sox have agreement to sign Moncada for $31.5M
- Unveiling the updated SoxProspects scouting reports, stage one
- Owens, Johnson among eight invited to Red Sox spring training
- Chicago Cubs claim Drake Britton off waivers
- Offseason Notes: Red Sox continue to shape roster
- Drake Britton designated for assignment as Red Sox sign Ogando