Red Sox lineup: Will Middlebrooks, Jackie Bradley sit; Pedro Ciriaco starts
|04.18.13 at 3:15 pm ET|
As the Red Sox prepare to take on the Indians in the finale, Jackie Bradley Jr. is out of the lineup for the third straight day while third baseman Will Middlebrooks will get his first day off of the season. Daniel Nava will be in left field while Jonny Gomes will serve as the DH against Indians right-hander Zach McAllister. Meanwhile, Pedro Ciriaco will get the start at third base. With Jon Lester on the mound, Jarrod Saltalamacchia will be behind the plate.
RED SOX LINEUP
Jon Lester, SP
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Cup of Coffee: Callahan helps move Greenville into wild card lead
- Podcast Ep. 84: Mailbag extravaganza!
- Cup of Coffee: Longhi, Watkins power Greenville playoff push
- Cup of Coffee: Drive step closer to playoffs behind Drehoff, Moncada
- Cup of Coffee: Season comes to an end for DSL Red Sox
- Cup of Coffee: DSL Sox drop playoff opener; Espinoza dominates
- Weekly Notes: Greenville lineup turning heads
- Cup of Coffee: McGrath lights-out, Sea Dogs' bats back Wilkerson
- Cup of Coffee: Perez helps GCL Red Sox clinch division
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi remains hot, Hernandez impressive for DSL Sox