Red Sox lineup: Will Middlebrooks, Jackie Bradley sit; Pedro Ciriaco starts
|04.18.13 at 3:15 pm ET|
As the Red Sox prepare to take on the Indians in the finale, Jackie Bradley Jr. is out of the lineup for the third straight day while third baseman Will Middlebrooks will get his first day off of the season. Daniel Nava will be in left field while Jonny Gomes will serve as the DH against Indians right-hander Zach McAllister. Meanwhile, Pedro Ciriaco will get the start at third base. With Jon Lester on the mound, Jarrod Saltalamacchia will be behind the plate.
RED SOX LINEUP
Jon Lester, SP
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dustin Pedroia Injury: Updates on Red Sox Star's Recovery from Knee...
- Complete Offseason Guide, Predictions for the Boston Red Sox
- John Farrell to Return as Red Sox Manager: Latest Contract Details,...
- Red Sox's Disappointing ALDS Sweep Ends Iconic David Ortiz Era on Down...
- Ramirez, Ortiz, Betts Each Record 30+ Home Runs, 100+ RBI
- Indians vs. Red Sox ALDS Game 3: Live Score and Highlights
- David Price Allowed 5 ER in 3.1 IP and Is Now 0-8 in Career Postseason...
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Moncada shines in AFL
- SoxProspects Featured Video: Mauricio Dubon
- Podcast Ep. #107: Instructs 2016
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Three
- Weekly Notes: Scouting Instructs, Moncada reassigned to the minors
- 2016 SoxProspects.com All-Stars
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Two, Jason Groome and Gerson Bautista
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part One
- Weekly Notes: Fall Instructional League begins
- Podcast Ep. #106: AJ No-Teller