Red Sox lineup: Will Middlebrooks, Jackie Bradley sit; Pedro Ciriaco starts
|04.18.13 at 3:15 pm ET|
As the Red Sox prepare to take on the Indians in the finale, Jackie Bradley Jr. is out of the lineup for the third straight day while third baseman Will Middlebrooks will get his first day off of the season. Daniel Nava will be in left field while Jonny Gomes will serve as the DH against Indians right-hander Zach McAllister. Meanwhile, Pedro Ciriaco will get the start at third base. With Jon Lester on the mound, Jarrod Saltalamacchia will be behind the plate.
RED SOX LINEUP
Jon Lester, SP
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Scouting Scratch: Yoan Moncada
- Owens reassigned to minors in latest roster cuts; Boggs released
- The Write-Up: More reports from Fort Myers
- Karsten Whitson close to his old self in Red Sox system
- 2015 Spring Training Reports
- With injury behind him, Longhi honing selective approach this spring
- Podcast Ep. 71: Spring Training Reports!
- Scouting Scratch: Trey Ball
- Fort Report: SoxProspects crew arrives in Fort Myers
- The Write-Up: More from the Fort