Red Sox lineup: Will Middlebrooks, Jackie Bradley sit; Pedro Ciriaco starts
|04.18.13 at 3:15 pm ET|
As the Red Sox prepare to take on the Indians in the finale, Jackie Bradley Jr. is out of the lineup for the third straight day while third baseman Will Middlebrooks will get his first day off of the season. Daniel Nava will be in left field while Jonny Gomes will serve as the DH against Indians right-hander Zach McAllister. Meanwhile, Pedro Ciriaco will get the start at third base. With Jon Lester on the mound, Jarrod Saltalamacchia will be behind the plate.
RED SOX LINEUP
Jon Lester, SP
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Johnson named to International League All-Star Team
- Cup of Coffee: Kopech goes six strong, Nava returns to Pawtucket
- Red Sox sign two as international signing period opens
- Cup of Coffee: Devers hits clutch homer, GCL Sox remain unbeaten
- Podcast Ep. 79: Promotions, Signings, Rankings, Fireworks?
- Five Sea Dogs chosen for Eastern League All-Star team
- Cup of Coffee: Espinoza and Owens pitch well, Basabe leads Lowell
- Red Sox sign five more draftees, including first-round pick Benintendi
- 2015 Annual Drive - Help Keep SoxProspects Free! (close to goal)
- Cup of Coffee: Margot helps Portland earn split as part of crazy Monday schedule