Red Sox reschedule Friday’s game for Sunday night
|04.20.13 at 10:55 am ET|
The Red Sox announced that Friday’s contest against the Royals, which was postponed during a city-wide shelter-in-place order, will be made up as the second game of a Sunday night day-night doubleheader. The contest that had been scheduled for Friday will start at 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 21, with tickets for Friday’s game good for admission on Sunday night. The day game will start, as scheduled at 1:35 p.m.
The Red Sox also announced that pregame ceremonies for Saturday’s game between the Red Sox and Royals will start at 12:55 p.m. Fans are asked to show up early to allow for extra time to pass through security.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Boston Red Sox: Final Predictions for Each Key Spring Position Battle
- Boston Red Sox: The 5 Most Disappointing Players in Spring Training So...
- David Price Likely to Start Season on DL as He Recovers from Arm Injury
- Boston Red Sox: 5 Players Who Are in Serious Danger of Being Cut or...
- David Price Reportedly Won't Need Elbow Surgery, Will Be Out 7-10 Days
- David Price's Elbow Could Make or Break Red Sox's World Series Dreams
- David Price Underwent MRI on Elbow Injury, Scratched from Spring Training...
- Notes from the Field: Jason Groome debuts on Day Four
- Chatham using size to his advantage at shortstop
- Fort Report: Another round of cuts as Opening Day nears
- Podcast Ep. #114: Straight Outta A-Ball
- Fort Report: New scouting reports, Meyers motivational WBC experience
- Ockimey making adjustments after second-half swoon
- Notes from the Field: Mata, Anderson, Dalbec, Hill and more from Day Three
- Meyers' big WBC moment now his motivation in camp
- Fort Report: Staff spends the weekend at camp
- Notes from the Field: Devers, Tobias, Garcia and more from Days One and Two