Red Sox reschedule Friday’s game for Sunday night
|04.20.13 at 10:55 am ET|
The Red Sox announced that Friday’s contest against the Royals, which was postponed during a city-wide shelter-in-place order, will be made up as the second game of a Sunday night day-night doubleheader. The contest that had been scheduled for Friday will start at 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 21, with tickets for Friday’s game good for admission on Sunday night. The day game will start, as scheduled at 1:35 p.m.
The Red Sox also announced that pregame ceremonies for Saturday’s game between the Red Sox and Royals will start at 12:55 p.m. Fans are asked to show up early to allow for extra time to pass through security.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Cup of Coffee: Gunkel grabs first Double-A win, Craig reaches five times
- Cup of Coffee: Moncada breaks out, PawSox lose heartbreaker
- Cup of Coffee: Johnson goes six strong, Moncada picks up first hit
- Cup of Coffee: Moncada era begins; phenom scores twice in slugfest
- Weekly Notes: Moncada set to debut, Brian Johnson keeps producing
- Cup of Coffee: Kopech and Haley solid, Tejeda swinging a hot bat
- Yoan Moncada to debut with Greenville on Monday
- Cup of Coffee: Witte nearly hits for the cycle, Devers strong for Greenville
- Cup of Coffee: Roberson hits for the cycle, Owens has impressive start
- Brian Johnson ignores the noise, dominates in Pawtucket