Red Sox reschedule Friday’s game for Sunday night
|04.20.13 at 10:55 am ET|
The Red Sox announced that Friday’s contest against the Royals, which was postponed during a city-wide shelter-in-place order, will be made up as the second game of a Sunday night day-night doubleheader. The contest that had been scheduled for Friday will start at 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 21, with tickets for Friday’s game good for admission on Sunday night. The day game will start, as scheduled at 1:35 p.m.
The Red Sox also announced that pregame ceremonies for Saturday’s game between the Red Sox and Royals will start at 12:55 p.m. Fans are asked to show up early to allow for extra time to pass through security.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Concerned Should Red Sox Be over Price's Roller-Coaster 2016?
- Latest Updates on Chris Young's Hamstring Injury
- Moncada Has a 'Following Everywhere We Go'
- AL ERA Leader Steven Wright Filling Red Sox's Need for Co-Ace
- Rusney Castillo Clears Waivers, Sent to Triple-A: Comments, Reaction
- Ted Williams 'Would Have Loved' Ortiz Hitting HR No. 521
- Prospect Profile for Red Sox's 1st-Round Pick Jason Groome
- 2016 Annual Drive - Help Keep SoxProspects Free!
- Jerez and Romanski selected to Eastern League All-Star Game
- Cup of Coffee: Castillo powers PawSox
- Chris Marrero, Sean O'Sullivan selected to Int'l League All-Star Team
- Scouting Scratch: Josh Pennington, Darwinzon Hernandez and Gerson Bautista
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi celebrates Futures Game selection with four-hit night
- Moncada and Benintendi named to Futures Game
- Cup of Coffee: Wilkerson strikes out eight to make his case
- Podcast Ep. #100: Your regularly scheduled June programming
- Red Sox promote Miller, option Cuevas