Lineup: Mike Carp back in at left field for Red Sox against Brad Peacock, Astros
|04.27.13 at 3:08 pm ET|
The Red Sox will be going up against Astros’ starter Brad Peacock Saturday night, with Felix Doubront taking the hill for the hosts.
Peacock, a 25-year-old righty (and former 41st-round pick of the Washington Nationals, will face a Red Sox lineup that has Mike Carp playing left field and Daniel Nava at right.
Carp is hitting .500 against righties this season (8-for-16), only behind David Ortiz (.692, 9-for-13) on the Sox.
Here is the Red Sox’ lineup in the third of a four-game set:
Jacoby Ellsbury CF
Daniel Nava RF
Dustin Pedroia 2B
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Mike Carp LF
Jarrod Saltalamacchia C
Will Middlebrooks 3B
Stephen Drew SS
For more Red Sox news, go to the team page at weei.com/redsox.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Justin Haley promoted to Portland; Jonathan Aro moved up to Salem
- Players of the Week, 7/21-27: Brian Johnson & Travis Shaw
- Cup of Coffee: Rain can't dampen Augliera, Swihart
- Weekly Notes: Trade deadline approaches
- Cup of Coffee: Light continues to shine, Portland mounts a comeback
- Red Sox acquire two pitching prospects in Peavy trade
- Cup of Coffee: Pawtucket pushes streak to 11 games
- Cup of Coffee: Johnson strikes out 12 in win, Betts leads PawSox in route
- The Write-Up: Henry Owens
- Cup of Coffee: Owens falters in Futures rematch; Shaw leads PawSox