Red Sox lineup: Daniel Nava still in right with Victorino sidelined
|04.30.13 at 3:32 pm ET|
Daniel Nava will continue his work as the Red Sox‘ right fielder and No. 2 hitter with Shane Victorino remaining out of the lineup for a fifth straight game due to his stiff lower back. The Sox will be facing Blue Jays starter Brandon Morrow, against whom they’ve enjoyed considerable success, with Jacoby Ellsbury (.444/.474/1.111 with three homers in 20 plate appearances), Dustin Pedroia (.500/.542/1.000 with two homers in 24 plate appearances) and David Ortiz (.429/.556/.929 with two homers in 18 plate appearances) all owning huge numbers against the hard-throwing right-hander.
RED SOX LINEUP
Jon Lester, SP
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Boston Red Sox: Final Predictions for Each Key Spring Position Battle
- Boston Red Sox: The 5 Most Disappointing Players in Spring Training So...
- David Price Likely to Start Season on DL as He Recovers from Arm Injury
- Boston Red Sox: 5 Players Who Are in Serious Danger of Being Cut or...
- David Price Reportedly Won't Need Elbow Surgery, Will Be Out 7-10 Days
- David Price's Elbow Could Make or Break Red Sox's World Series Dreams
- David Price Underwent MRI on Elbow Injury, Scratched from Spring Training...
- Podcast Ep. #114: Straight Outta A-Ball
- Fort Report: New scouting reports, Meyers motivational WBC experience
- Ockimey making adjustments after second-half swoon
- Notes from the Field: Mata, Anderson, Dalbec, Hill and more from Day Three
- Meyers' big WBC moment now his motivation in camp
- Fort Report: Staff spends the weekend at camp
- Notes from the Field: Devers, Tobias, Garcia and more from Days One and Two
- Fort Report: Owens, Johnson highlight first round of cuts
- Podcast Ep. #113: It's Hard to Develop Baseball Players
- Podcast Ep. #112: If He Dies, He Dies