Red Sox lineup: Pedro Ciriaco at third, replacing Will Middlebrooks
|05.08.13 at 3:21 pm ET|
With Will Middlebrooks still nursing injured ribs from a fifth-inning collision Tuesday night, Pedro Ciriaco gets the start for the Red Sox against the Twins. Minnesota will send left-handed pitcher Pedro Hernandez (1-0, 3.92 ERA) to the mound against Red Sox rookie Allen Webster.
Here is the Red Sox’ lineup for the third of a four-game series:
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Jonny Gomes LF
Stephen Drew SS
Pedro Ciriaco 3B
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Red Sox Will Not Fill GM Position After Mike Hazen's Hiring by...
- Dustin Pedroia Injury: Updates on Red Sox Star's Recovery from Knee...
- Complete Offseason Guide, Predictions for the Boston Red Sox
- John Farrell to Return as Red Sox Manager: Latest Contract Details,...
- Red Sox's Disappointing ALDS Sweep Ends Iconic David Ortiz Era on Down...
- Ramirez, Ortiz, Betts Each Record 30+ Home Runs, 100+ RBI
- Indians vs. Red Sox ALDS Game 3: Live Score and Highlights
- FallWinter League Roundup: Dominican League begins, Haley solid
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Moncada shines in AFL
- SoxProspects Featured Video: Mauricio Dubon
- Podcast Ep. #107: Instructs 2016
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Three
- Weekly Notes: Scouting Instructs, Moncada reassigned to the minors
- 2016 SoxProspects.com All-Stars
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Two, Jason Groome and Gerson Bautista
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part One
- Weekly Notes: Fall Instructional League begins