Red Sox lineup: Shane Victorino, Stephen Drew sit
|05.18.13 at 3:48 pm ET|
MINNEAPOLIS — Shane Victorino is out of the lineup for a second consecutive day after suffering a back injury on Thursday night against the Rays. With the Red Sox facing a left-handed starter in Scott Diamond of the Twins, Jonny Gomes — who had the game-winning sac fly in the 10th inning of Friday’s game — will bat second and play left field, with Daniel Nava in right.
RED SOX LINEUP
Ryan Dempster, RP
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Weekly Notes: Greenville makes playoff push, GCL Sox reach finals
- Cup of Coffee: Espinoza, De Jesus pitch Sox into GCL finals
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi powers Greenville to victory
- Cup of Coffee: Callahan helps move Greenville into wild card lead
- Podcast Ep. 84: Mailbag extravaganza!
- Cup of Coffee: Longhi, Watkins power Greenville playoff push
- Cup of Coffee: Drive step closer to playoffs behind Drehoff, Moncada
- Cup of Coffee: Season comes to an end for DSL Red Sox
- Cup of Coffee: DSL Sox drop playoff opener; Espinoza dominates
- Weekly Notes: Greenville lineup turning heads