Red Sox lineup: Stephen Drew returns, Jarrod Saltalamacchia catching Jon Lester
|05.20.13 at 4:17 pm ET|
Stephen Drew, after missing the last two games of the Twins series due to discomfort in his back, will return to the lineup on Monday night in Chicago against the White Sox and Dylan Axelrod. With a right-hander on the mound for Chicago, Jarrod Saltalamacchia will be behind the plate for the Sox and working once again with left-hander Jon Lester. The pairing has been a productive one for the Sox, as Lester has a 2.41 ERA and 33-to-5 strikeout-to-walk rate with Saltalamacchia behind the plate; opponents have managed a meager offensive line of .191/.231/.270 in the six games that the duo has worked together; the Sox are 5-1 in those pairings.
RED SOX LINEUP
Jon Lester, SP
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Scouting Scratch: Yoan Moncada
- Owens reassigned to minors in latest roster cuts; Boggs released
- The Write-Up: More reports from Fort Myers
- Karsten Whitson close to his old self in Red Sox system
- 2015 Spring Training Reports
- With injury behind him, Longhi honing selective approach this spring
- Podcast Ep. 71: Spring Training Reports!
- Scouting Scratch: Trey Ball
- Fort Report: SoxProspects crew arrives in Fort Myers
- The Write-Up: More from the Fort