Red Sox lineup: Stephen Drew returns, Jarrod Saltalamacchia catching Jon Lester
|05.20.13 at 4:17 pm ET|
Stephen Drew, after missing the last two games of the Twins series due to discomfort in his back, will return to the lineup on Monday night in Chicago against the White Sox and Dylan Axelrod. With a right-hander on the mound for Chicago, Jarrod Saltalamacchia will be behind the plate for the Sox and working once again with left-hander Jon Lester. The pairing has been a productive one for the Sox, as Lester has a 2.41 ERA and 33-to-5 strikeout-to-walk rate with Saltalamacchia behind the plate; opponents have managed a meager offensive line of .191/.231/.270 in the six games that the duo has worked together; the Sox are 5-1 in those pairings.
RED SOX LINEUP
Jon Lester, SP
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Red Sox Will Not Fill GM Position After Mike Hazen's Hiring by...
- Dustin Pedroia Injury: Updates on Red Sox Star's Recovery from Knee...
- Complete Offseason Guide, Predictions for the Boston Red Sox
- John Farrell to Return as Red Sox Manager: Latest Contract Details,...
- Red Sox's Disappointing ALDS Sweep Ends Iconic David Ortiz Era on Down...
- Ramirez, Ortiz, Betts Each Record 30+ Home Runs, 100+ RBI
- Indians vs. Red Sox ALDS Game 3: Live Score and Highlights
- FallWinter League Roundup: Dominican League begins, Haley solid
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Moncada shines in AFL
- SoxProspects Featured Video: Mauricio Dubon
- Podcast Ep. #107: Instructs 2016
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Three
- Weekly Notes: Scouting Instructs, Moncada reassigned to the minors
- 2016 SoxProspects.com All-Stars
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Two, Jason Groome and Gerson Bautista
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part One
- Weekly Notes: Fall Instructional League begins