Red Sox lineup: Shane Victorino not ready for a return
|05.21.13 at 4:34 pm ET|
CHICAGO — Shane Victorino isn’t in the Red Sox lineup for the second game of their three-game series against the White Sox at U.S. Cellular Field. The right fielder left Monday night’s game in the sixth inning after aggravating his left hamstring.
Starting in Victorino’s place in right will be Daniel Nava, with Jonny Gomes taking over at left.
Here is the Red Sox’ lineup against White Sox left-hander Jose Quintana:
Jonny Gomes LF
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Daniel Nava RF
Will Middlebrooks 3B
Stephen Drew SS
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Red Sox sign two as international signing period opens
- Cup of Coffee: Devers hits clutch homer, GCL Sox remain unbeaten
- Podcast Ep. 79: Promotions, Signings, Rankings, Fireworks?
- Five Sea Dogs chosen for Eastern League All-Star team
- Cup of Coffee: Espinoza and Owens pitch well, Basabe leads Lowell
- Red Sox sign five more draftees, including first-round pick Benintendi
- 2015 Annual Drive - Help Keep SoxProspects Free! (close to goal)
- Cup of Coffee: Margot helps Portland earn split as part of crazy Monday schedule
- Weekly Notes: Top prospects on the move
- Cup of Coffee: Salem, Greenville bullpens fall apart, Pawtucket wins in extras