Red Sox lineup: Shane Victorino not ready for a return
|05.21.13 at 4:34 pm ET|
CHICAGO — Shane Victorino isn’t in the Red Sox lineup for the second game of their three-game series against the White Sox at U.S. Cellular Field. The right fielder left Monday night’s game in the sixth inning after aggravating his left hamstring.
Starting in Victorino’s place in right will be Daniel Nava, with Jonny Gomes taking over at left.
Here is the Red Sox’ lineup against White Sox left-hander Jose Quintana:
Jonny Gomes LF
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Daniel Nava RF
Will Middlebrooks 3B
Stephen Drew SS
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- With new delivery honed, Haley looks to build on breakout season
- Scouting Scratch: Yoan Moncada
- Owens reassigned to minors in latest roster cuts; Boggs released
- The Write-Up: More reports from Fort Myers
- Karsten Whitson close to his old self in Red Sox system
- 2015 Spring Training Reports
- With injury behind him, Longhi honing selective approach this spring
- Podcast Ep. 71: Spring Training Reports!
- Scouting Scratch: Trey Ball
- Fort Report: SoxProspects crew arrives in Fort Myers