Red Sox-Indians game expected to start at 7:50 p.m.
|05.24.13 at 7:12 pm ET|
The start of the Red Sox’ Friday night contest against the Indians has been delayed by rain. The tarp remained on the field at the time of the scheduled first pitch, but was removed shortly thereafter with the torrential rains having moved on from the stadium. The Red Sox have announced an expected start time of 7:50 p.m.
- Gary DiSarcina named Baseball America Minor League Manager of the Year
- Red Sox non-tender Ryan Kalish, Andrew Bailey
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Jesus Loya solid at the plate in Mexico
- Help Wanted: Staff Editor, Scouts
- SoxProspects.com Podcast #48: The Slow Season
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Attention shifts to Caribbean, Jerez shining in Venezuela
- Luis Ortega traded to Brewers for reliever Burke Badenhop
- Red Sox re-sign infielder Brandon Snyder
- Cecchini, Ranaudo, Brentz added to 40-man roster
- Red Sox 40-man roster additions expected