Red Sox lineup: Shane Victorino returns
|06.25.13 at 3:27 pm ET|
After leaving Sunday’s game due to back stiffness, Shane Victorino returns to the lineup today, batting second and playing right-field.
Ryan Dempster (4-8, 4.23) gets the ball for the Red Sox as they return to Fenway Park after dropping three of four to the Detroit Tigers. Juan Nicasio (4-3, 4.78) takes the mound for the visiting Colorado Rockies. Nicasio has just one win in his last 10 starts, with an ERA of 4.86
The Rockies are currently in second place in the National League west division, but come into Fewway Park losers of five of their last seven.
Here’s the Red Sox lineup:
Shane Victorino RF
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Daniel Nava LF
Stephen Drew SS
Ryan Dempster SP
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Podcast Ep. 84: Mailbag extravaganza!
- Cup of Coffee: Longhi, Watkins power Greenville playoff push
- Cup of Coffee: Drive step closer to playoffs behind Drehoff, Moncada
- Cup of Coffee: Season comes to an end for DSL Red Sox
- Cup of Coffee: DSL Sox drop playoff opener; Espinoza dominates
- Weekly Notes: Greenville lineup turning heads
- Cup of Coffee: McGrath lights-out, Sea Dogs' bats back Wilkerson
- Cup of Coffee: Perez helps GCL Red Sox clinch division
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi remains hot, Hernandez impressive for DSL Sox
- Podcast Ep. 83: Interview Special with Michael Chavis and Nick Longhi