Red Sox lineup: Jonny Gomes, Ryan Lavarnway get starts
|07.04.13 at 11:55 am ET|
Only one player in the Sox’ lineup has any experience against Stults, with Shane Victorino going 1-for-4 against the southpaw.
Also returning to the lineup is first baseman Mike Napoli, who hasn’t had an extra-base hit at Fenway Park since May 27.
The following is the Red Sox’ lineup:
Shane Victorino RF
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Jonny Gomes LF
Brandon Snyder 3B
Ryan Lavarnway C
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Weekly Notes: Greenville makes playoff push, GCL Sox reach finals
- Cup of Coffee: Espinoza, De Jesus pitch Sox into GCL finals
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi powers Greenville to victory
- Cup of Coffee: Callahan helps move Greenville into wild card lead
- Podcast Ep. 84: Mailbag extravaganza!
- Cup of Coffee: Longhi, Watkins power Greenville playoff push
- Cup of Coffee: Drive step closer to playoffs behind Drehoff, Moncada
- Cup of Coffee: Season comes to an end for DSL Red Sox
- Cup of Coffee: DSL Sox drop playoff opener; Espinoza dominates
- Weekly Notes: Greenville lineup turning heads