Red Sox lineup: Jacoby Ellsbury returns against Mariners’ Aaron Harang
|07.10.13 at 7:13 pm ET|
One night after the Red Sox overcame a four-run deficit and posted 11 runs on Tuesday night, the team will get center fielder Jacoby Ellsbury back in the lineup. Ellsbury missed the past two games with a left wrist injury. Fill-in Jackie Bradley Jr. hit a homer in his absence on Tuesday.
Recent addition Brock Holt also gets another start for the Red Sox at third base with a right-hander on the mound for the Mariners.
Felix Doubront (5-3, 4.11) will get the ball for the Sox in game three of the series. Doubront has been strong for the Sox as of late, posting a 2.08 ERA over his last four outings. Doubront has not allowed more than three runs in a start since May 8.
Right-hander Aaron Harang will face off against Doubront. Harang has been better at Safeco Field this season, with a 3-3 record as opposed to his 1-4 record while on the road. His ERA is a full two points lower in his starts at home this season.
RED SOX LINEUP
Jacoby Ellsbury CF
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Daniel Nava LF
Brock Holt 3B
Felix Doubront P
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Perth heads to the playoffs
- Rookie Dev Program notes: Ramos healthy, Swihart looks back
- Mookie Betts is prepared for whatever 2015 may bring
- Brian Johnson prepared to follow up stellar 2014 campaign
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Weeks helps Mayaguez advance to finals
- Rookie Development Program easing transition for young players
- Offseason Notes: Veterans Bianchi, Boggs highlight minor league signings
- Red Sox acquire Danny Rosenbaum from Nationals for Dan Butler
- Red Sox announce front office moves
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Playoffs begin, Marban pitches well in Australia