Red Sox lineup: Jacoby Ellsbury returns against Mariners’ Aaron Harang
|07.10.13 at 7:13 pm ET|
One night after the Red Sox overcame a four-run deficit and posted 11 runs on Tuesday night, the team will get center fielder Jacoby Ellsbury back in the lineup. Ellsbury missed the past two games with a left wrist injury. Fill-in Jackie Bradley Jr. hit a homer in his absence on Tuesday.
Recent addition Brock Holt also gets another start for the Red Sox at third base with a right-hander on the mound for the Mariners.
Felix Doubront (5-3, 4.11) will get the ball for the Sox in game three of the series. Doubront has been strong for the Sox as of late, posting a 2.08 ERA over his last four outings. Doubront has not allowed more than three runs in a start since May 8.
Right-hander Aaron Harang will face off against Doubront. Harang has been better at Safeco Field this season, with a 3-3 record as opposed to his 1-4 record while on the road. His ERA is a full two points lower in his starts at home this season.
RED SOX LINEUP
Jacoby Ellsbury CF
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Daniel Nava LF
Brock Holt 3B
Felix Doubront P
Latest from Bleacher Report
- David Ortiz Discusses Retirement from Baseball, Time with Red Sox
- Jackie Bradley Jr. Is Now a Red Sox Star
- Big Papi Cementing His Legend with a Bang
- Ortiz Passes Banks, Mathews for 22nd Place on MLB's HR List
- Red Sox's High-Octane Offense Fueling Rise Back to Prominence
- Red Sox Score Double-Digit Runs for 4th Consecutive Game
- Red Sox 1st Team Since 1999 to Score 13+ Runs in 3 Straight
- Cup of Coffee: Owens, others struggle on mound
- Cup of Coffee: Espinoza dominates in mid-week matinee
- Cup of Coffee: Rodriguez fires seven strong innings in rehab start
- Cup of Coffee: Raudes strikes out eight over six scoreless frames
- Weekly Notes: Rodriguez to start tomorrow for Pawtucket
- Cup of Coffee: Ball shines again for Salem
- The Write-Up: Eduardo Rodriguez
- Cup of Coffee: Kemp homers twice, Light hits 101
- Cup of Coffee: Moore comes through in the clutch for Salem
- Cup of Coffee: Moncada wins it in extras