Red Sox lineup: Jacoby Ellsbury returns against Mariners’ Aaron Harang
|07.10.13 at 7:13 pm ET|
One night after the Red Sox overcame a four-run deficit and posted 11 runs on Tuesday night, the team will get center fielder Jacoby Ellsbury back in the lineup. Ellsbury missed the past two games with a left wrist injury. Fill-in Jackie Bradley Jr. hit a homer in his absence on Tuesday.
Recent addition Brock Holt also gets another start for the Red Sox at third base with a right-hander on the mound for the Mariners.
Felix Doubront (5-3, 4.11) will get the ball for the Sox in game three of the series. Doubront has been strong for the Sox as of late, posting a 2.08 ERA over his last four outings. Doubront has not allowed more than three runs in a start since May 8.
Right-hander Aaron Harang will face off against Doubront. Harang has been better at Safeco Field this season, with a 3-3 record as opposed to his 1-4 record while on the road. His ERA is a full two points lower in his starts at home this season.
RED SOX LINEUP
Jacoby Ellsbury CF
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Daniel Nava LF
Brock Holt 3B
Felix Doubront P
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Weekly Notes: Big league season comes to an end
- The Write-Up: Logan Allen, Travis Lakins, William Cuevas and Yankory Pimentel
- Weekly Notes: Season end awards & front office changes
- SoxProspects.com 2015 season-end award winners
- Travis, Moncada highlight Red Sox minor league awards
- Podcast Ep. 86: Season in Review, Pt. 1
- Weekly Notes: Moncada to play winter ball in Puerto Rico
- 2015 SoxProspects.com All-Stars
- Weekly Notes: Front office moves, Fall Instructs rosters announced
- Podcast Ep. 85: Final Notes from the Field, Sept. Rankings, Wendell Rijo