Red Sox lineup: Shane Victorino remains in right field; Brock Holt at third base
|07.13.13 at 6:03 pm ET|
David Ortiz has had the most success against Griffin among Red Sox hitters, going 3-for-6 with a home run, and will be hitting cleanup. Jarrod Saltalamacchia has totaled the most plate appearances vs. the A’s starter (8).
Brock Holt continues to get the starts at third base against right-handed pitching, hitting .316 in his 22 plate appearances.
The following is the Red Sox lineup with Jon Lester on the mound for the visitors:
Shane Victorino RF
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Daniel Nava LF
Jarrod Saltalamacchia C
Brock Holt 3B
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Red Sox purchase contract of pitcher Noe Ramirez
- Johnson named to International League All-Star Team
- Cup of Coffee: Kopech goes six strong, Nava returns to Pawtucket
- Red Sox sign two as international signing period opens
- Cup of Coffee: Devers hits clutch homer, GCL Sox remain unbeaten
- Podcast Ep. 79: Promotions, Signings, Rankings, Fireworks?
- Five Sea Dogs chosen for Eastern League All-Star team
- Cup of Coffee: Espinoza and Owens pitch well, Basabe leads Lowell
- Red Sox sign five more draftees, including first-round pick Benintendi
- 2015 Annual Drive - Help Keep SoxProspects Free! (close to goal)