John Henry joins Mut & Merloni in studio at 12:30
|07.18.13 at 8:20 am ET|
Red Sox owner John Henry will pay a visit to the WEEI studio for an interview with Mut & Merloni at 12:30 p.m. Thursday. The Red Sox,who have the best record in the American League (58-39), return to action following the All-Star break when they host the Yankees in a three-game series that starts Friday.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Cup of Coffee: Callahan helps move Greenville into wild card lead
- Podcast Ep. 84: Mailbag extravaganza!
- Cup of Coffee: Longhi, Watkins power Greenville playoff push
- Cup of Coffee: Drive step closer to playoffs behind Drehoff, Moncada
- Cup of Coffee: Season comes to an end for DSL Red Sox
- Cup of Coffee: DSL Sox drop playoff opener; Espinoza dominates
- Weekly Notes: Greenville lineup turning heads
- Cup of Coffee: McGrath lights-out, Sea Dogs' bats back Wilkerson
- Cup of Coffee: Perez helps GCL Red Sox clinch division
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi remains hot, Hernandez impressive for DSL Sox