John Henry joins Mut & Merloni in studio at 12:30
|07.18.13 at 8:20 am ET|
Red Sox owner John Henry will pay a visit to the WEEI studio for an interview with Mut & Merloni at 12:30 p.m. Thursday. The Red Sox,who have the best record in the American League (58-39), return to action following the All-Star break when they host the Yankees in a three-game series that starts Friday.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Red Sox sign two as international signing period opens
- Cup of Coffee: Devers hits clutch homer, GCL Sox remain unbeaten
- Podcast Ep. 79: Promotions, Signings, Rankings, Fireworks?
- Five Sea Dogs chosen for Eastern League All-Star team
- Cup of Coffee: Espinoza and Owens pitch well, Basabe leads Lowell
- Red Sox sign five more draftees, including first-round pick Benintendi
- 2015 Annual Drive - Help Keep SoxProspects Free! (close to goal)
- Cup of Coffee: Margot helps Portland earn split as part of crazy Monday schedule
- Weekly Notes: Top prospects on the move
- Cup of Coffee: Salem, Greenville bullpens fall apart, Pawtucket wins in extras