Red Sox-Orioles start delayed to 7:20 pm
|07.27.13 at 6:49 pm ET|
BALTIMORE — A brief storm that passed through Baltimore and brought a brief downpour to Camden Yards has passed, but the need to cover the infield with a tarp delayed the start of the game from 7:05 pm to 7:20 pm. Ryan Dempster will be on the mound for the Red Sox as they try to keep pace with the first-place Rays, who won, 1-0, earlier on Saturday against the Yankees. New Orioles hurler Scott Feldman will start for Baltimore.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Cup of Coffee: Spinners drop one in extras, timely hitting for Sea Dogs and Red Sox
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi blasts first professional home run
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi debuts, Stankiewicz shines for Salem
- Red Sox purchase contract of pitcher Noe Ramirez
- Johnson named to International League All-Star Team
- Cup of Coffee: Kopech goes six strong, Nava returns to Pawtucket
- Red Sox sign two as international signing period opens
- Cup of Coffee: Devers hits clutch homer, GCL Sox remain unbeaten
- Podcast Ep. 79: Promotions, Signings, Rankings, Fireworks?
- Five Sea Dogs chosen for Eastern League All-Star team