Red Sox-Orioles start delayed to 7:20 pm
|07.27.13 at 6:49 pm ET|
BALTIMORE — A brief storm that passed through Baltimore and brought a brief downpour to Camden Yards has passed, but the need to cover the infield with a tarp delayed the start of the game from 7:05 pm to 7:20 pm. Ryan Dempster will be on the mound for the Red Sox as they try to keep pace with the first-place Rays, who won, 1-0, earlier on Saturday against the Yankees. New Orioles hurler Scott Feldman will start for Baltimore.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Boston Red Sox: Final Predictions for Each Key Spring Position Battle
- Boston Red Sox: The 5 Most Disappointing Players in Spring Training So...
- David Price Likely to Start Season on DL as He Recovers from Arm Injury
- Boston Red Sox: 5 Players Who Are in Serious Danger of Being Cut or...
- David Price Reportedly Won't Need Elbow Surgery, Will Be Out 7-10 Days
- David Price's Elbow Could Make or Break Red Sox's World Series Dreams
- David Price Underwent MRI on Elbow Injury, Scratched from Spring Training...
- Notes from the Field: Mata, Anderson, Dalbec, Hill and more from Day Three
- Meyers' big WBC moment now his motivation in camp
- Fort Report: Staff spends the weekend at camp
- Notes from the Field: Devers, Tobias, Garcia and more from Days One and Two
- Fort Report: Owens, Johnson highlight first round of cuts
- Podcast Episode 113: It's Hard to Develop Baseball Players
- Podcast Ep. #112: If He Dies, He Dies
- Fort Report: Benintendi to bat third in Boston?
- Fort Report: Owens struggles, Castillo seeks redemption
- Support SoxProspects in 2017