Red Sox-Orioles start delayed to 7:20 pm
|07.27.13 at 6:49 pm ET|
BALTIMORE — A brief storm that passed through Baltimore and brought a brief downpour to Camden Yards has passed, but the need to cover the infield with a tarp delayed the start of the game from 7:05 pm to 7:20 pm. Ryan Dempster will be on the mound for the Red Sox as they try to keep pace with the first-place Rays, who won, 1-0, earlier on Saturday against the Yankees. New Orioles hurler Scott Feldman will start for Baltimore.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- 2014 Graduates in Review: Christian Vazquez
- SoxProspects.com Podcast #67: Reserved at the Reserve List Deadline
- Swihart, Rodriguez, Coyle and Shaw added to 40-man roster
- Red Sox to decide who to protect from Rule 5 Draft on Thursday
- Kukuk arrested, charged with aggravated robbery
- 2014 Graduates in Review: Allen Webster
- 2014 Graduates in Review: Brandon Workman
- Alex Hassan claimed off waivers by Oakland
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: AFL winds down, Vazquez makes debut
- 2014 Graduates in Review: Jackie Bradley, Jr.