Red Sox-Orioles start delayed to 7:20 pm
|07.27.13 at 6:49 pm ET|
BALTIMORE — A brief storm that passed through Baltimore and brought a brief downpour to Camden Yards has passed, but the need to cover the infield with a tarp delayed the start of the game from 7:05 pm to 7:20 pm. Ryan Dempster will be on the mound for the Red Sox as they try to keep pace with the first-place Rays, who won, 1-0, earlier on Saturday against the Yankees. New Orioles hurler Scott Feldman will start for Baltimore.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Drake Britton designated for assignment as Red Sox sign Ogando
- Trade Analysis: Scouting Anthony Ranaudo
- Red Sox deal Anthony Ranaudo to Rangers for Robbie Ross Jr.
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Perth heads to the playoffs
- Rookie Dev Program notes: Ramos healthy, Swihart looks back
- Mookie Betts is prepared for whatever 2015 may bring
- Brian Johnson prepared to follow up stellar 2014 campaign
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Weeks helps Mayaguez advance to finals
- Rookie Development Program easing transition for young players
- Offseason Notes: Veterans Bianchi, Boggs highlight minor league signings