Franklin Morales to make his return to Red Sox Saturday
|08.10.13 at 1:06 pm ET|
Morales, who hasn’t pitched with the Red Sox since June 22 due to a pectoral injury, is coming off a one-inning rehab outing with Double-A Portland Wednesday, giving up a run on two hits. He has pitched in six major league games this season (five out of the bullpen), with two, four-run relief appearances contributing to a 7.30 ERA.
Beato pitched during the Red Sox’ 9-6 loss to the Royals Friday night, allowing one run on three hits over 1 1/3 innings. He has allowed one run in each of his last three relief appearances with the Red Sox.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Perth heads to the playoffs
- Rookie Dev Program notes: Ramos healthy, Swihart looks back
- Mookie Betts is prepared for whatever 2015 may bring
- Brian Johnson prepared to follow up stellar 2014 campaign
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Weeks helps Mayaguez advance to finals
- Rookie Development Program easing transition for young players
- Offseason Notes: Veterans Bianchi, Boggs highlight minor league signings
- Red Sox acquire Danny Rosenbaum from Nationals for Dan Butler
- Red Sox announce front office moves
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Playoffs begin, Marban pitches well in Australia