Lineup: Felix Doubront, Red Sox take on Yankees
|08.16.13 at 3:27 pm ET|
Jarrod Saltalamacchia is back behind the plate for the Red Sox as they open a three-game series at Fenway Park against the Yankees. The rest of the lineup remains the same as the last two games, with Mike Napoli still batting seventh.
Felix Doubront is on the mound for the Red Sox. In his last outing, he failed to get out of the fifth inning in a 5-3 Red Sox win over the Royals.
1. Jacoby Ellsbury, CF
2. Shane Victorino, RF
3. Dustin Pedroia, 2B
4. David Ortiz, DH
5. Johnny Gomes, LF
6. Stephen Drew, SS
7. Mike Napoli, 1B
8. Jarrod Saltalamacchia, C
9. Will Middlebrooks, 3B
SP — Felix Doubront
For more on the Red Sox, visit weei.com/redsox.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- 2015 Spring Training Reports
- Dubon taking journey from Honduras to the majors one stop at a time
- The Write-Up: Clay Buchholz
- Fort Report: Cuts, injuries and positional battles
- System Restart 2015, Pt. 1: Catchers
- With new delivery honed, Haley looks to build on breakout season
- Scouting Scratch: Yoan Moncada
- Owens reassigned to minors in latest roster cuts; Boggs released
- The Write-Up: More reports from Fort Myers
- Karsten Whitson close to his old self in Red Sox system