Lineup: Felix Doubront, Red Sox take on Yankees
|08.16.13 at 3:27 pm ET|
Jarrod Saltalamacchia is back behind the plate for the Red Sox as they open a three-game series at Fenway Park against the Yankees. The rest of the lineup remains the same as the last two games, with Mike Napoli still batting seventh.
Felix Doubront is on the mound for the Red Sox. In his last outing, he failed to get out of the fifth inning in a 5-3 Red Sox win over the Royals.
1. Jacoby Ellsbury, CF
2. Shane Victorino, RF
3. Dustin Pedroia, 2B
4. David Ortiz, DH
5. Johnny Gomes, LF
6. Stephen Drew, SS
7. Mike Napoli, 1B
8. Jarrod Saltalamacchia, C
9. Will Middlebrooks, 3B
SP — Felix Doubront
For more on the Red Sox, visit weei.com/redsox.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Perth heads to the playoffs
- Rookie Dev Program notes: Ramos healthy, Swihart looks back
- Mookie Betts is prepared for whatever 2015 may bring
- Brian Johnson prepared to follow up stellar 2014 campaign
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Weeks helps Mayaguez advance to finals
- Rookie Development Program easing transition for young players
- Offseason Notes: Veterans Bianchi, Boggs highlight minor league signings
- Red Sox acquire Danny Rosenbaum from Nationals for Dan Butler
- Red Sox announce front office moves
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Playoffs begin, Marban pitches well in Australia