Red Sox lineup: Dustin Pedroia leading off against David Price, Rays
|09.10.13 at 3:26 pm ET|
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — For the first time this season, Dustin Pedroia will be leading off, with David Ortiz sliding up to the third spot in the Red Sox‘ batting order. Pedroia, who has only hit third throughout the ’13 season, last hit leadoff on Oct. 3, 2009.
Following is the batting order for the Red Sox, who will send Clay Buchholz to the mound against the Rays.
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Jonny Gomes LF
Daniel Nava RF
Will Middlebrooks 3B
Stephen Drew SS
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- 2014 Graduates in Review: Christian Vazquez
- SoxProspects.com Podcast #67: Reserved at the Reserve List Deadline
- Swihart, Rodriguez, Coyle and Shaw added to 40-man roster
- Red Sox to decide who to protect from Rule 5 Draft on Thursday
- Kukuk arrested, charged with aggravated robbery
- 2014 Graduates in Review: Allen Webster
- 2014 Graduates in Review: Brandon Workman
- Alex Hassan claimed off waivers by Oakland
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: AFL winds down, Vazquez makes debut
- 2014 Graduates in Review: Jackie Bradley, Jr.