Red Sox lineup: Dustin Pedroia leading off against David Price, Rays
|09.10.13 at 3:26 pm ET|
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — For the first time this season, Dustin Pedroia will be leading off, with David Ortiz sliding up to the third spot in the Red Sox‘ batting order. Pedroia, who has only hit third throughout the ’13 season, last hit leadoff on Oct. 3, 2009.
Following is the batting order for the Red Sox, who will send Clay Buchholz to the mound against the Rays.
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Jonny Gomes LF
Daniel Nava RF
Will Middlebrooks 3B
Stephen Drew SS
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- With new delivery honed, Haley looks to build on breakout season
- Scouting Scratch: Yoan Moncada
- Owens reassigned to minors in latest roster cuts; Boggs released
- The Write-Up: More reports from Fort Myers
- Karsten Whitson close to his old self in Red Sox system
- 2015 Spring Training Reports
- With injury behind him, Longhi honing selective approach this spring
- Podcast Ep. 71: Spring Training Reports!
- Scouting Scratch: Trey Ball
- Fort Report: SoxProspects crew arrives in Fort Myers