Red Sox lineup: Dustin Pedroia leading off against David Price, Rays
|09.10.13 at 3:26 pm ET|
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — For the first time this season, Dustin Pedroia will be leading off, with David Ortiz sliding up to the third spot in the Red Sox‘ batting order. Pedroia, who has only hit third throughout the ’13 season, last hit leadoff on Oct. 3, 2009.
Following is the batting order for the Red Sox, who will send Clay Buchholz to the mound against the Rays.
David Ortiz DH
Mike Napoli 1B
Jonny Gomes LF
Daniel Nava RF
Will Middlebrooks 3B
Stephen Drew SS
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi blasts first professional home run
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi debuts, Stankiewicz shines for Salem
- Red Sox purchase contract of pitcher Noe Ramirez
- Johnson named to International League All-Star Team
- Cup of Coffee: Kopech goes six strong, Nava returns to Pawtucket
- Red Sox sign two as international signing period opens
- Cup of Coffee: Devers hits clutch homer, GCL Sox remain unbeaten
- Podcast Ep. 79: Promotions, Signings, Rankings, Fireworks?
- Five Sea Dogs chosen for Eastern League All-Star team
- Cup of Coffee: Espinoza and Owens pitch well, Basabe leads Lowell