Red Sox to put ALDS tickets on sale on Tuesday
|09.20.13 at 10:16 am ET|
The opportunity to purchase tickets to any American League Division Series games that may be played at Fenway Park begins Tuesday, September 24, at noon on redsox.com or by calling 888-REDSOX6. The Red Sox’ ‘magic number’ to clinch the American League East title is 1.
Fans with disabilities may call (877) RED-SOX9 beginning at noon on September 24 to purchase accessible seating (while supplies last). Hearing impaired patrons may call the TTY line at (617) 226-6644.
There will be a 4 ticket limit per fan. Ticket prices for the ALDS range from $45 to $170.
No tickets will be sold at the Fenway Park ticket office.
Sale dates for potential 2013 American League Championship Series games played at Fenway Park will be announced at a later date.
ALDS Ticket Categories
|Right Field Box Seats||
|Pavilion Box Seats||
|Loge Box Seats||
|Field Box Seats||
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Trade Analysis: Scouting Anthony Ranaudo
- Red Sox deal Anthony Ranaudo to Rangers for Robbie Ross Jr.
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Perth heads to the playoffs
- Rookie Dev Program notes: Ramos healthy, Swihart looks back
- Mookie Betts is prepared for whatever 2015 may bring
- Brian Johnson prepared to follow up stellar 2014 campaign
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Weeks helps Mayaguez advance to finals
- Rookie Development Program easing transition for young players
- Offseason Notes: Veterans Bianchi, Boggs highlight minor league signings
- Red Sox acquire Danny Rosenbaum from Nationals for Dan Butler