Red Sox to put ALDS tickets on sale on Tuesday
|09.20.13 at 10:16 am ET|
The opportunity to purchase tickets to any American League Division Series games that may be played at Fenway Park begins Tuesday, September 24, at noon on redsox.com or by calling 888-REDSOX6. The Red Sox’ ‘magic number’ to clinch the American League East title is 1.
Fans with disabilities may call (877) RED-SOX9 beginning at noon on September 24 to purchase accessible seating (while supplies last). Hearing impaired patrons may call the TTY line at (617) 226-6644.
There will be a 4 ticket limit per fan. Ticket prices for the ALDS range from $45 to $170.
No tickets will be sold at the Fenway Park ticket office.
Sale dates for potential 2013 American League Championship Series games played at Fenway Park will be announced at a later date.
ALDS Ticket Categories
|Right Field Box Seats||
|Pavilion Box Seats||
|Loge Box Seats||
|Field Box Seats||
Latest from Bleacher Report
- What Is Patriots' Day? Your Introduction to Boston's Greatest Holiday
- Stock Up, Stock Down for Boston Red Sox's Top 5 Prospects for Week 1
- Jackie Bradley Jr. to Be Placed on 10-Day DL with Knee Injury
- David Price's 1st Bullpen Session Since Elbow Injury Captured on Video
- Chris Sale Produces Dominant Debut Red Sox Needed to See
- 5 Bold Predictions for the Boston Red Sox's 2017 Season
- Boston Red Sox: Complete 2017 Season Preview, Predictions
- Cup of Coffee: Lakins, Anderson deal, Swihart homers
- Cup of Coffee: Brentz homers in both ends of doubleheader
- Minor Notes: Steen in critical condition after early morning car crash
- Scouting Scratch: Rafael Devers
- System Restart '17: Low-level pitching
- Cup of Coffee: Sexton allows one hit over six innings for Greenville
- System Restart '17: Mid-level pitching
- Cup of Coffee: Boyd, Rei highlight quiet night in system
- System Restart '17: Upper-level pitching
- Cup of Coffee: Shawaryn strikes out nine as Drive cruise