Red Sox to put ALDS tickets on sale on Tuesday
|09.20.13 at 10:16 am ET|
The opportunity to purchase tickets to any American League Division Series games that may be played at Fenway Park begins Tuesday, September 24, at noon on redsox.com or by calling 888-REDSOX6. The Red Sox’ ‘magic number’ to clinch the American League East title is 1.
Fans with disabilities may call (877) RED-SOX9 beginning at noon on September 24 to purchase accessible seating (while supplies last). Hearing impaired patrons may call the TTY line at (617) 226-6644.
There will be a 4 ticket limit per fan. Ticket prices for the ALDS range from $45 to $170.
No tickets will be sold at the Fenway Park ticket office.
Sale dates for potential 2013 American League Championship Series games played at Fenway Park will be announced at a later date.
ALDS Ticket Categories
|Right Field Box Seats||
|Pavilion Box Seats||
|Loge Box Seats||
|Field Box Seats||
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Boston Red Sox: Final Predictions for Each Key Spring Position Battle
- Boston Red Sox: The 5 Most Disappointing Players in Spring Training So...
- David Price Likely to Start Season on DL as He Recovers from Arm Injury
- Boston Red Sox: 5 Players Who Are in Serious Danger of Being Cut or...
- David Price Reportedly Won't Need Elbow Surgery, Will Be Out 7-10 Days
- David Price's Elbow Could Make or Break Red Sox's World Series Dreams
- David Price Underwent MRI on Elbow Injury, Scratched from Spring Training...
- Fort Report: New scouting reports, Meyers motivational WBC experience
- Ockimey making adjustments after second-half swoon
- Notes from the Field: Mata, Anderson, Dalbec, Hill and more from Day Three
- Meyers' big WBC moment now his motivation in camp
- Fort Report: Staff spends the weekend at camp
- Notes from the Field: Devers, Tobias, Garcia and more from Days One and Two
- Fort Report: Owens, Johnson highlight first round of cuts
- Podcast Ep. #113: It's Hard to Develop Baseball Players
- Podcast Ep. #112: If He Dies, He Dies
- Fort Report: Benintendi to bat third in Boston?