Red Sox to put ALDS tickets on sale on Tuesday
|09.20.13 at 10:16 am ET|
The opportunity to purchase tickets to any American League Division Series games that may be played at Fenway Park begins Tuesday, September 24, at noon on redsox.com or by calling 888-REDSOX6. The Red Sox’ ‘magic number’ to clinch the American League East title is 1.
Fans with disabilities may call (877) RED-SOX9 beginning at noon on September 24 to purchase accessible seating (while supplies last). Hearing impaired patrons may call the TTY line at (617) 226-6644.
There will be a 4 ticket limit per fan. Ticket prices for the ALDS range from $45 to $170.
No tickets will be sold at the Fenway Park ticket office.
Sale dates for potential 2013 American League Championship Series games played at Fenway Park will be announced at a later date.
ALDS Ticket Categories
|Right Field Box Seats||
|Pavilion Box Seats||
|Loge Box Seats||
|Field Box Seats||
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Chris Sale Says Cutting White Sox Jerseys with Knife Was Mistake
- Boston Red Sox: Non-Roster Invitees with Best Shot to Make 25-Man Roster
- Red Sox Broadcaster Jerry Remy Diagnosed with Lung Cancer Relapse
- What Chris Sale Can Learn from David Price's Letdown Red Sox Debut Season
- Boston Red Sox: 5 Key Questions That Need Answering in Spring Training
- Boston Red Sox: 4 Last-Minute Moves They Should Consider
- David Ortiz's No. 34 to Be Retired by Red Sox: Details and Reaction
- Fort Report: Spring training games begin
- Fort Report: Rankings, returns, & reporting to camp
- Fall/Winter Roundup: Castillo and Puerto Rico capture Caribbean Series title
- Former top 20 prospect Acosta returns to camp with Red Sox in DR
- January Notes: Devers invited to camp; Benintendi gets press
- Fall/Winter Roundup: Castillo leads Caguas to PR championship
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Castillo, Vazquez impress in PR finals
- Scouting Report Update: Groome, Shawaryn lead first Lowell updates
- Scouting Report Updates: GCL updates from Fall Instructs
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Castillo, Vazquez meet in PR finals