Red Sox lineup: Shane Victorino leading off, David Ortiz mans first base
|09.24.13 at 5:08 pm ET|
DENVER — With Jacoby Ellsbury due to return to the Red Sox lineup Wednesday, manager John Farrell has moved Dustin Pedroia back in the No. 3 spot in the Sox’ batting order. Shane Victorino hits leadoff for the seventh time this season.
Pedroia finishes his stay in the leadoff spot having manned the top position 11 times, hitting .327 with an .835 OPS.
Here is the rest of the Red Sox lineup against Colorado starter Tyler Chatwood:
Shane Victorino RF
Daniel Nava LF
David Ortiz 1B
Stephen Drew SS
Will Middlebrooks 3B
Jackie Bradley Jr. CF
John Lackey P
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Red Sox Will Not Fill GM Position After Mike Hazen's Hiring by...
- Dustin Pedroia Injury: Updates on Red Sox Star's Recovery from Knee...
- Complete Offseason Guide, Predictions for the Boston Red Sox
- John Farrell to Return as Red Sox Manager: Latest Contract Details,...
- Red Sox's Disappointing ALDS Sweep Ends Iconic David Ortiz Era on Down...
- Ramirez, Ortiz, Betts Each Record 30+ Home Runs, 100+ RBI
- Indians vs. Red Sox ALDS Game 3: Live Score and Highlights
- FallWinter League Roundup: Dominican League begins, Haley solid
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Moncada shines in AFL
- SoxProspects Featured Video: Mauricio Dubon
- Podcast Ep. #107: Instructs 2016
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Three
- Weekly Notes: Scouting Instructs, Moncada reassigned to the minors
- 2016 SoxProspects.com All-Stars
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Two, Jason Groome and Gerson Bautista
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part One
- Weekly Notes: Fall Instructional League begins