Red Sox lineup: Shane Victorino leading off, David Ortiz mans first base
|09.24.13 at 5:08 pm ET|
DENVER — With Jacoby Ellsbury due to return to the Red Sox lineup Wednesday, manager John Farrell has moved Dustin Pedroia back in the No. 3 spot in the Sox’ batting order. Shane Victorino hits leadoff for the seventh time this season.
Pedroia finishes his stay in the leadoff spot having manned the top position 11 times, hitting .327 with an .835 OPS.
Here is the rest of the Red Sox lineup against Colorado starter Tyler Chatwood:
Shane Victorino RF
Daniel Nava LF
David Ortiz 1B
Stephen Drew SS
Will Middlebrooks 3B
Jackie Bradley Jr. CF
John Lackey P
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Podcast Ep. 84: Mailbag extravaganza!
- Cup of Coffee: Longhi, Watkins power Greenville playoff push
- Cup of Coffee: Drive step closer to playoffs behind Drehoff, Moncada
- Cup of Coffee: Season comes to an end for DSL Red Sox
- Cup of Coffee: DSL Sox drop playoff opener; Espinoza dominates
- Weekly Notes: Greenville lineup turning heads
- Cup of Coffee: McGrath lights-out, Sea Dogs' bats back Wilkerson
- Cup of Coffee: Perez helps GCL Red Sox clinch division
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi remains hot, Hernandez impressive for DSL Sox
- Podcast Ep. 83: Interview Special with Michael Chavis and Nick Longhi