Red Sox lineup: Shane Victorino leading off, David Ortiz mans first base
|09.24.13 at 5:08 pm ET|
DENVER — With Jacoby Ellsbury due to return to the Red Sox lineup Wednesday, manager John Farrell has moved Dustin Pedroia back in the No. 3 spot in the Sox’ batting order. Shane Victorino hits leadoff for the seventh time this season.
Pedroia finishes his stay in the leadoff spot having manned the top position 11 times, hitting .327 with an .835 OPS.
Here is the rest of the Red Sox lineup against Colorado starter Tyler Chatwood:
Shane Victorino RF
Daniel Nava LF
David Ortiz 1B
Stephen Drew SS
Will Middlebrooks 3B
Jackie Bradley Jr. CF
John Lackey P
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Boston Red Sox: Final Predictions for Each Key Spring Position Battle
- Boston Red Sox: The 5 Most Disappointing Players in Spring Training So...
- David Price Likely to Start Season on DL as He Recovers from Arm Injury
- Boston Red Sox: 5 Players Who Are in Serious Danger of Being Cut or...
- David Price Reportedly Won't Need Elbow Surgery, Will Be Out 7-10 Days
- David Price's Elbow Could Make or Break Red Sox's World Series Dreams
- David Price Underwent MRI on Elbow Injury, Scratched from Spring Training...
- Notes from the Field: Jason Groome debuts on Day Four
- Chatham using size to his advantage at shortstop
- Fort Report: Another round of cuts as Opening Day nears
- Podcast Ep. #114: Straight Outta A-Ball
- Fort Report: New scouting reports, Meyers motivational WBC experience
- Ockimey making adjustments after second-half swoon
- Notes from the Field: Mata, Anderson, Dalbec, Hill and more from Day Three
- Meyers' big WBC moment now his motivation in camp
- Fort Report: Staff spends the weekend at camp
- Notes from the Field: Devers, Tobias, Garcia and more from Days One and Two