Red Sox lineup: Shane Victorino leading off, David Ortiz mans first base
|09.24.13 at 5:08 pm ET|
DENVER — With Jacoby Ellsbury due to return to the Red Sox lineup Wednesday, manager John Farrell has moved Dustin Pedroia back in the No. 3 spot in the Sox’ batting order. Shane Victorino hits leadoff for the seventh time this season.
Pedroia finishes his stay in the leadoff spot having manned the top position 11 times, hitting .327 with an .835 OPS.
Here is the rest of the Red Sox lineup against Colorado starter Tyler Chatwood:
Shane Victorino RF
Daniel Nava LF
David Ortiz 1B
Stephen Drew SS
Will Middlebrooks 3B
Jackie Bradley Jr. CF
John Lackey P
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Red Sox Outfielder Chris Young Injury's
- Moncada Has a 'Following Everywhere We Go'
- AL ERA Leader Steven Wright Filling Red Sox's Need for Co-Ace
- Rusney Castillo Clears Waivers, Sent to Triple-A: Comments, Reaction
- Ted Williams 'Would Have Loved' Ortiz Hitting HR No. 521
- Prospect Profile for Red Sox's 1st-Round Pick Jason Groome
- Can Red Sox Make Real Run at 1,000 Runs in 2016?
- Cup of Coffee: Ball great again, Benintendi stays hot
- Cup of Coffee: Espinoza, O'Sullivan impress on the mound
- SoxProspects Featured Video: Sam Travis
- Cup of Coffee: GCL opens season, Washington, Moncada mash
- Scouting Scratch: Kevin Steen, Enmanuel De Jesus and more Lowell pitchers
- Cup of Coffee: Beeks, Dubon debut at Double-A, Lowell wins again
- Sources: Mauricio Dubon promoted to Portland
- Scouting Scratch: Michael Kopech
- Cup of Coffee: Moncada stays hot in Portland; Lowell improves to 6-0
- Cup of Coffee: Moncada makes Double-A debut; Owens dominates for PawSox