Red Sox lineup: Shane Victorino leading off, David Ortiz mans first base
|09.24.13 at 5:08 pm ET|
DENVER — With Jacoby Ellsbury due to return to the Red Sox lineup Wednesday, manager John Farrell has moved Dustin Pedroia back in the No. 3 spot in the Sox’ batting order. Shane Victorino hits leadoff for the seventh time this season.
Pedroia finishes his stay in the leadoff spot having manned the top position 11 times, hitting .327 with an .835 OPS.
Here is the rest of the Red Sox lineup against Colorado starter Tyler Chatwood:
Shane Victorino RF
Daniel Nava LF
David Ortiz 1B
Stephen Drew SS
Will Middlebrooks 3B
Jackie Bradley Jr. CF
John Lackey P
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Podcast Ep. 70: Moncada signs, Ben Badler talks, PawSox sold!
- PawSox sold to group including Lucchino; reports say move to Providence likely
- Fort Report: Top prospects prepare for biggest tests yet
- Report: Red Sox have agreement to sign Moncada for $31.5M
- Unveiling the updated SoxProspects scouting reports, stage one
- Owens, Johnson among eight invited to Red Sox spring training
- Chicago Cubs claim Drake Britton off waivers
- Offseason Notes: Red Sox continue to shape roster
- Drake Britton designated for assignment as Red Sox sign Ogando
- Trade Analysis: Scouting Anthony Ranaudo