Red Sox lineup: Jacoby Ellsbury, David Ortiz sit; Shane Victorino returns
|09.28.13 at 3:34 pm ET|
BALTIMORE — With the Red Sox facing left-hander Wei-Yin Chen of the Orioles, the Red Sox will feature Shane Victorino leading off and in center field following an off-night on Friday. Jacoby Ellsbury, after playing on Wednesday and Friday, will get the night off. David Ortiz will get the night off, with Mike Napoli serving as DH and Brandon Snyder getting a start at first base.
RED SOX LINEUP
Shane Victorino, CF
Stephen Drew, SS
Dustin Pedroia, 2B
Mike Napoli, DH
Jonny Gomes, LF
Daniel Nava, RF
Brandon Snyder, 1B
David Ross, C
Will Middlebrooks, 3B
Jon Lester, SP
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dustin Pedroia Injury: Updates on Red Sox Star's Recovery from Knee...
- Complete Offseason Guide, Predictions for the Boston Red Sox
- John Farrell to Return as Red Sox Manager: Latest Contract Details,...
- Red Sox's Disappointing ALDS Sweep Ends Iconic David Ortiz Era on Down...
- Ramirez, Ortiz, Betts Each Record 30+ Home Runs, 100+ RBI
- Indians vs. Red Sox ALDS Game 3: Live Score and Highlights
- David Price Allowed 5 ER in 3.1 IP and Is Now 0-8 in Career Postseason...
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Moncada shines in AFL
- SoxProspects Featured Video: Mauricio Dubon
- Podcast Ep. #107: Instructs 2016
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Three
- Weekly Notes: Scouting Instructs, Moncada reassigned to the minors
- 2016 SoxProspects.com All-Stars
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Two, Jason Groome and Gerson Bautista
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part One
- Weekly Notes: Fall Instructional League begins
- Podcast Ep. #106: AJ No-Teller