Poll: What lineup changes should the Red Sox make for Game 4 of the World Series?
|10.27.13 at 2:29 pm ET|
The Red Sox now face an uphill climb in their quest for their third World Series title in 10 years. Now down, 2-1, in the best-of-seven series following an epic 5-4 walkoff loss in Game 3 against the Cardinals, the Sox must determine what changes, if any, will put them in the best position to rebound, with questions at catcher, first base, shortstop, third base, left field and starting pitcher.
Who do you think the Red Sox should feature at those positions? Weigh in and add your comments!
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Drake Britton designated for assignment as Red Sox sign Ogando
- Trade Analysis: Scouting Anthony Ranaudo
- Red Sox deal Anthony Ranaudo to Rangers for Robbie Ross Jr.
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Perth heads to the playoffs
- Rookie Dev Program notes: Ramos healthy, Swihart looks back
- Mookie Betts is prepared for whatever 2015 may bring
- Brian Johnson prepared to follow up stellar 2014 campaign
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Weeks helps Mayaguez advance to finals
- Rookie Development Program easing transition for young players
- Offseason Notes: Veterans Bianchi, Boggs highlight minor league signings