Poll: What lineup changes should the Red Sox make for Game 4 of the World Series?
|10.27.13 at 2:29 pm ET|
The Red Sox now face an uphill climb in their quest for their third World Series title in 10 years. Now down, 2-1, in the best-of-seven series following an epic 5-4 walkoff loss in Game 3 against the Cardinals, the Sox must determine what changes, if any, will put them in the best position to rebound, with questions at catcher, first base, shortstop, third base, left field and starting pitcher.
Who do you think the Red Sox should feature at those positions? Weigh in and add your comments!
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi powers Greenville to victory
- Cup of Coffee: Callahan helps move Greenville into wild card lead
- Podcast Ep. 84: Mailbag extravaganza!
- Cup of Coffee: Longhi, Watkins power Greenville playoff push
- Cup of Coffee: Drive step closer to playoffs behind Drehoff, Moncada
- Cup of Coffee: Season comes to an end for DSL Red Sox
- Cup of Coffee: DSL Sox drop playoff opener; Espinoza dominates
- Weekly Notes: Greenville lineup turning heads
- Cup of Coffee: McGrath lights-out, Sea Dogs' bats back Wilkerson
- Cup of Coffee: Perez helps GCL Red Sox clinch division