Poll: What lineup changes should the Red Sox make for Game 4 of the World Series?
|10.27.13 at 2:29 pm ET|
The Red Sox now face an uphill climb in their quest for their third World Series title in 10 years. Now down, 2-1, in the best-of-seven series following an epic 5-4 walkoff loss in Game 3 against the Cardinals, the Sox must determine what changes, if any, will put them in the best position to rebound, with questions at catcher, first base, shortstop, third base, left field and starting pitcher.
Who do you think the Red Sox should feature at those positions? Weigh in and add your comments!
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Red-Hot Red Sox Emerging as Alpha Dog in AL
- David Ortiz Passes Dave Kingman for Most HRs by a Player in His Final...
- Dustin Pedroia Injury: Updates on Red Sox Star's Knee and Return
- Price Starting to Become Clutch Ace at Crucial Time
- David Ortiz Comments on Donald Trump
- Yoan Moncada to Be Recalled from Double-A Portland by Red Sox
- Moncada Could Provide Red Sox with Spark
- 2016 SoxProspects.com All-Stars
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part Two, Jason Groome and Gerson Bautista
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part One
- Weekly Notes: Fall Instructional League begins
- Podcast Ep. #106: AJ No-Teller
- Weekly Notes: Benintendi & Moncada among award winners
- SoxProspects.com 2016 season-end award winners
- Groome highlights 2016 Fall Instructional League roster
- Moncada named Baseball America's Minor League Player of the Year
- Weekly Notes: Minor league season ends, Moncada struggles in Bigs