Poll: What lineup changes should the Red Sox make for Game 4 of the World Series?
|10.27.13 at 2:29 pm ET|
The Red Sox now face an uphill climb in their quest for their third World Series title in 10 years. Now down, 2-1, in the best-of-seven series following an epic 5-4 walkoff loss in Game 3 against the Cardinals, the Sox must determine what changes, if any, will put them in the best position to rebound, with questions at catcher, first base, shortstop, third base, left field and starting pitcher.
Who do you think the Red Sox should feature at those positions? Weigh in and add your comments!
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Cup of Coffee: Devers, Chavis power Drive, Rei makes pro debut
- Cup of Coffee: Spinners drop one in extras, timely hitting for Sea Dogs and Red Sox
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi blasts first professional home run
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi debuts, Stankiewicz shines for Salem
- Red Sox purchase contract of pitcher Noe Ramirez
- Johnson named to International League All-Star Team
- Cup of Coffee: Kopech goes six strong, Nava returns to Pawtucket
- Red Sox sign two as international signing period opens
- Cup of Coffee: Devers hits clutch homer, GCL Sox remain unbeaten
- Podcast Ep. 79: Promotions, Signings, Rankings, Fireworks?