Poll: What lineup changes should the Red Sox make for Game 4 of the World Series?
|10.27.13 at 2:29 pm ET|
The Red Sox now face an uphill climb in their quest for their third World Series title in 10 years. Now down, 2-1, in the best-of-seven series following an epic 5-4 walkoff loss in Game 3 against the Cardinals, the Sox must determine what changes, if any, will put them in the best position to rebound, with questions at catcher, first base, shortstop, third base, left field and starting pitcher.
Who do you think the Red Sox should feature at those positions? Weigh in and add your comments!
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Moncada Could Provide Red Sox with Spark
- Ortiz Ties Jimmie Foxx for 18th on All-Time Home Runs List
- Pedroia Has Become Forgotten Star in Red Sox's Booming Offense
- Andrew Benintendi Injury: Updates on Red Sox OF's Knee, Return
- Buchholz Can Still Play Big Part in Red Sox's Title Hopes
- Porcello's Resurgence Worth Every Penny of Extension
- Betts Has Real Chance of Crashing AL MVP Party
- Transaction Analysis: Breaking down the Yoan Moncada call-up
- Moncada, Kopech headline seven headed to Arizona Fall League
- Cup of Coffee: DSL Red Sox2 break out brooms; Dalbec keeps raking
- Return to past hitting mechanics fueling Bobby Dalbec's success
- Cup of Coffee: Marrero and LaMarre lead the way for PawSox
- Weekly Notes: Moncada, Devers, Tavarez nab postseason awards
- Cup of Coffee: Salem walks off, Downs homers
- Cup of Coffee: Groome impresses while Johnson falters
- Cup of Coffee: Dubon collects five hits, Chatham belts two homers
- Cup of Coffee: Dubon comes up clutch, Dalbec stays hot for Lowell