Red Sox ‘rolling rally’ parade set for Saturday
|10.31.13 at 5:57 am ET|
The Red Sox have their parade.
According to a tweet from Boston Duck Tours — the company that supplies the vehicles for every Boston sports championship parade dating back to the Sox’ 2004 World Series title — and Red Sox principle owner John Henry, the “rolling rally” celebrating the team’s just-earned world championship will be held Saturday.
Congratulations Boston Red Sox! See you all on Saturday for the Parade!
‘ Boston Duck Tours (@BostonDuckTours) October 31, 2013
A time, or route, for the parade has yet to be announced.
The most recent parade using the duck boats was to celebrate the Bruins’ championship in 2011.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- What Is Patriots' Day? Your Introduction to Boston's Greatest Holiday
- Stock Up, Stock Down for Boston Red Sox's Top 5 Prospects for Week 1
- Jackie Bradley Jr. to Be Placed on 10-Day DL with Knee Injury
- David Price's 1st Bullpen Session Since Elbow Injury Captured on Video
- Chris Sale Produces Dominant Debut Red Sox Needed to See
- 5 Bold Predictions for the Boston Red Sox's 2017 Season
- Boston Red Sox: Complete 2017 Season Preview, Predictions
- System Restart '17: Upper-level pitching
- Cup of Coffee: Shawaryn strikes out nine as Drive cruise
- Minor Notes: Workman dominant in PawSox bullpen
- The Write-Up: Jalen Beeks
- Cup of Coffee: Olt leads Sea Dogs to walkoff win
- Cup of Coffee: Beeks tosses complete-game shutout
- SoxProspects Featured Video: Victor Garcia
- Cup of Coffee: Ockimey homers twice, Salem sweeps twin bill
- The Write-Up: Teddy Stankiewicz
- System Restart '17: Catcher