Red Sox ‘rolling rally’ parade set for Saturday
|10.31.13 at 5:57 am ET|
The Red Sox have their parade.
According to a tweet from Boston Duck Tours — the company that supplies the vehicles for every Boston sports championship parade dating back to the Sox’ 2004 World Series title — and Red Sox principle owner John Henry, the “rolling rally” celebrating the team’s just-earned world championship will be held Saturday.
Congratulations Boston Red Sox! See you all on Saturday for the Parade!
‘ Boston Duck Tours (@BostonDuckTours) October 31, 2013
A time, or route, for the parade has yet to be announced.
The most recent parade using the duck boats was to celebrate the Bruins’ championship in 2011.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Cup of Coffee: Travis, Owens continue hot stretches
- Cup of Coffee: Brian Johnson leads PawSox to shutout victory
- After slow start, Cecchini heating up at the plate, settling into left field
- Cup of Coffee: Watkins earns save after catching 14 innings
- Weekly Notes: Johnson makes Major League debut
- Cup of Coffee: Big offensive performances from Pawtucket, Greenville and Portland
- Cup of Coffee: Cuevas, Travis highlight tight Portland victory
- Cup of Coffee: Tejeda's big night pushes Portland past Fisher Cats
- 2015 Draft Recap: Benintendi a best-case scenario
- Podcast Ep. 81: Dropping in on the Drive, Darren Fenster interview