Red Sox ‘rolling rally’ parade set for Saturday
|10.31.13 at 5:57 am ET|
The Red Sox have their parade.
According to a tweet from Boston Duck Tours — the company that supplies the vehicles for every Boston sports championship parade dating back to the Sox’ 2004 World Series title — and Red Sox principle owner John Henry, the “rolling rally” celebrating the team’s just-earned world championship will be held Saturday.
Congratulations Boston Red Sox! See you all on Saturday for the Parade!
‘ Boston Duck Tours (@BostonDuckTours) October 31, 2013
A time, or route, for the parade has yet to be announced.
The most recent parade using the duck boats was to celebrate the Bruins’ championship in 2011.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Betts Has Real Chance of Crashing AL MVP Party
- MLB Betting Preview: Red Sox vs. Orioles Odds, Analysis
- David Ortiz Injury: Updates on Red Sox Star's Foot
- Can Benintendi Be Pennant Race Difference-Maker?
- Updates on Red Sox Star Hanley Ramirez's Injury
- Andrew Benintendi Recalled from Double-a
- Fernando Abad to Red Sox
- Cup of Coffee: Salem walks off, Downs homers
- Cup of Coffee: Groome impresses while Johnson falters
- Cup of Coffee: Dubon collects five hits, Chatham belts two homers
- Cup of Coffee: Dubon comes up clutch, Dalbec stays hot for Lowell
- Scouting Scratch: Mike Shawaryn and Shaun Anderson
- Cup of Coffee: LaMarre powers Pawtucket, Kopech whiffs 10
- After draft slide, Shawaryn regaining peak form in Lowell
- Cup of Coffee: Moncada shows off power and defense as he eyes the big leagues
- 2014 First-rounder Michael Chavis promoted to High A Salem
- Cup of Coffee: Jason Groome era begins with two scoreless innings