Red Sox ‘rolling rally’ parade set for Saturday
|10.31.13 at 5:57 am ET|
The Red Sox have their parade.
According to a tweet from Boston Duck Tours — the company that supplies the vehicles for every Boston sports championship parade dating back to the Sox’ 2004 World Series title — and Red Sox principle owner John Henry, the “rolling rally” celebrating the team’s just-earned world championship will be held Saturday.
Congratulations Boston Red Sox! See you all on Saturday for the Parade!
‘ Boston Duck Tours (@BostonDuckTours) October 31, 2013
A time, or route, for the parade has yet to be announced.
The most recent parade using the duck boats was to celebrate the Bruins’ championship in 2011.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Podcast Ep. 84: Mailbag extravaganza!
- Cup of Coffee: Longhi, Watkins power Greenville playoff push
- Cup of Coffee: Drive step closer to playoffs behind Drehoff, Moncada
- Cup of Coffee: Season comes to an end for DSL Red Sox
- Cup of Coffee: DSL Sox drop playoff opener; Espinoza dominates
- Weekly Notes: Greenville lineup turning heads
- Cup of Coffee: McGrath lights-out, Sea Dogs' bats back Wilkerson
- Cup of Coffee: Perez helps GCL Red Sox clinch division
- Cup of Coffee: Benintendi remains hot, Hernandez impressive for DSL Sox
- Podcast Ep. 83: Interview Special with Michael Chavis and Nick Longhi