Red Sox ‘rolling rally’ parade set for Saturday
|10.31.13 at 5:57 am ET|
The Red Sox have their parade.
According to a tweet from Boston Duck Tours — the company that supplies the vehicles for every Boston sports championship parade dating back to the Sox’ 2004 World Series title — and Red Sox principle owner John Henry, the “rolling rally” celebrating the team’s just-earned world championship will be held Saturday.
Congratulations Boston Red Sox! See you all on Saturday for the Parade!
‘ Boston Duck Tours (@BostonDuckTours) October 31, 2013
A time, or route, for the parade has yet to be announced.
The most recent parade using the duck boats was to celebrate the Bruins’ championship in 2011.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- The Write-Up: Matt Barnes, Brian Johnson, Keith Couch
- Cup of Coffee: Bradley, Berry support Johnson in PawSox win
- Cup of Coffee: Moore, Miller provide heroics as Drive win in 14
- Cup of Coffee: Rodriguez tosses complete game, Kopech stymies Asheville
- Cup of Coffee: McCarthy pitches Portland past Thunder
- Cup of Coffee: Gunkel perfect in relief, Miller walks off for Greenville
- Cup of Coffee: Dahlstrand cruises again in Salem's win
- Cup of Coffee: Johnson tosses complete game shutout
- Cup of Coffee: Chavis homers in 10th inning to lead Drive
- Weekly Notes: Blake Swihart's hot start; Rusney Castillo on the mend