Red Sox single-game tickets on sale Jan. 25
|01.16.14 at 1:24 pm ET|
The Red Sox announced Thursday that single-game tickets for all 2014 home games will go on sale Saturday, Jan. 25. Following is the release from the team.
Single-game tickets for all 2014 Red Sox home games will go on sale Saturday, Jan. 25, at 10 a.m. Tickets are available online at redsox.com or by phone at 888-REDSOX6. Fans can purchase up to 12 single-game tickets per transaction.
Fans who require ADA accessible seating may also call 877-REDSOX9. Hearing impaired fans may call the Red Sox TTY line at (617) 226-6644.
Tickets to all regular-season home games will be available, except Opening Day and games against the New York Yankees. Those tickets will be made available via a random drawing at a later date. Green Monster and Budweiser Right Field Roof Deck tickets will also be included in that drawing.
Pitchers and catchers are scheduled to report to spring training at JetBlue Park in Fort Myers, Fa., on Saturday, Feb. 15, and will hold their first workout on Monday, Feb. 17. Position players report on Feb. 18 with the first full squad workout set for Thursday, Feb. 20.
The Red Sox will open the regular season against the Orioles in Baltimore on March 31. The Red Sox home opener at Fenway Park is scheduled for Friday, April 4, against Milwaukee.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Boston Red Sox: Final Predictions for Each Key Spring Position Battle
- Boston Red Sox: The 5 Most Disappointing Players in Spring Training So...
- David Price Likely to Start Season on DL as He Recovers from Arm Injury
- Boston Red Sox: 5 Players Who Are in Serious Danger of Being Cut or...
- David Price Reportedly Won't Need Elbow Surgery, Will Be Out 7-10 Days
- David Price's Elbow Could Make or Break Red Sox's World Series Dreams
- David Price Underwent MRI on Elbow Injury, Scratched from Spring Training...
- Fort Report: New scouting reports, Meyers motivational WBC experience
- Ockimey making adjustments after second-half swoon
- Notes from the Field: Mata, Anderson, Dalbec, Hill and more from Day Three
- Meyers' big WBC moment now his motivation in camp
- Fort Report: Staff spends the weekend at camp
- Notes from the Field: Devers, Tobias, Garcia and more from Days One and Two
- Fort Report: Owens, Johnson highlight first round of cuts
- Podcast Ep. #113: It's Hard to Develop Baseball Players
- Podcast Ep. #112: If He Dies, He Dies
- Fort Report: Benintendi to bat third in Boston?