Red Sox single-game tickets on sale Jan. 25
|01.16.14 at 1:24 pm ET|
The Red Sox announced Thursday that single-game tickets for all 2014 home games will go on sale Saturday, Jan. 25. Following is the release from the team.
Single-game tickets for all 2014 Red Sox home games will go on sale Saturday, Jan. 25, at 10 a.m. Tickets are available online at redsox.com or by phone at 888-REDSOX6. Fans can purchase up to 12 single-game tickets per transaction.
Fans who require ADA accessible seating may also call 877-REDSOX9. Hearing impaired fans may call the Red Sox TTY line at (617) 226-6644.
Tickets to all regular-season home games will be available, except Opening Day and games against the New York Yankees. Those tickets will be made available via a random drawing at a later date. Green Monster and Budweiser Right Field Roof Deck tickets will also be included in that drawing.
Pitchers and catchers are scheduled to report to spring training at JetBlue Park in Fort Myers, Fa., on Saturday, Feb. 15, and will hold their first workout on Monday, Feb. 17. Position players report on Feb. 18 with the first full squad workout set for Thursday, Feb. 20.
The Red Sox will open the regular season against the Orioles in Baltimore on March 31. The Red Sox home opener at Fenway Park is scheduled for Friday, April 4, against Milwaukee.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- The Write-Up: Clay Buchholz
- Fort Report: Cuts, injuries and positional battles
- System Restart 2015, Pt. 1: Catchers
- With new delivery honed, Haley looks to build on breakout season
- Scouting Scratch: Yoan Moncada
- 2015 Spring Training Reports
- Owens reassigned to minors in latest roster cuts; Boggs released
- The Write-Up: More reports from Fort Myers
- Karsten Whitson close to his old self in Red Sox system
- With injury behind him, Longhi honing selective approach this spring