Red Sox single-game tickets on sale Jan. 25
|01.16.14 at 1:24 pm ET|
The Red Sox announced Thursday that single-game tickets for all 2014 home games will go on sale Saturday, Jan. 25. Following is the release from the team.
Single-game tickets for all 2014 Red Sox home games will go on sale Saturday, Jan. 25, at 10 a.m. Tickets are available online at redsox.com or by phone at 888-REDSOX6. Fans can purchase up to 12 single-game tickets per transaction.
Fans who require ADA accessible seating may also call 877-REDSOX9. Hearing impaired fans may call the Red Sox TTY line at (617) 226-6644.
Tickets to all regular-season home games will be available, except Opening Day and games against the New York Yankees. Those tickets will be made available via a random drawing at a later date. Green Monster and Budweiser Right Field Roof Deck tickets will also be included in that drawing.
Pitchers and catchers are scheduled to report to spring training at JetBlue Park in Fort Myers, Fa., on Saturday, Feb. 15, and will hold their first workout on Monday, Feb. 17. Position players report on Feb. 18 with the first full squad workout set for Thursday, Feb. 20.
The Red Sox will open the regular season against the Orioles in Baltimore on March 31. The Red Sox home opener at Fenway Park is scheduled for Friday, April 4, against Milwaukee.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Trade Analysis: Scouting the prospects dealt for Tyler Thornburg
- Trade Analysis: Scouting the pitching prospects dealt for Chris Sale
- Trade Analysis: Scouting the hitting prospects dealt for Chris Sale
- Podcast Ep. #110: Dealin' Dave's Winter Sale
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Castillo to play in Puerto Rican League
- November Notes: Prospect rankings and new CBA
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Vazquez belts walk-off home run
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Devers, Hernandez stand out in Dominican winter league
- Podcast Ep. #109: Alex Speier on Ranking the System
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Vazquez debuts, Tavarez, Mars stay hot