Red Sox single-game tickets on sale Jan. 25
|01.16.14 at 1:24 pm ET|
The Red Sox announced Thursday that single-game tickets for all 2014 home games will go on sale Saturday, Jan. 25. Following is the release from the team.
Single-game tickets for all 2014 Red Sox home games will go on sale Saturday, Jan. 25, at 10 a.m. Tickets are available online at redsox.com or by phone at 888-REDSOX6. Fans can purchase up to 12 single-game tickets per transaction.
Fans who require ADA accessible seating may also call 877-REDSOX9. Hearing impaired fans may call the Red Sox TTY line at (617) 226-6644.
Tickets to all regular-season home games will be available, except Opening Day and games against the New York Yankees. Those tickets will be made available via a random drawing at a later date. Green Monster and Budweiser Right Field Roof Deck tickets will also be included in that drawing.
Pitchers and catchers are scheduled to report to spring training at JetBlue Park in Fort Myers, Fa., on Saturday, Feb. 15, and will hold their first workout on Monday, Feb. 17. Position players report on Feb. 18 with the first full squad workout set for Thursday, Feb. 20.
The Red Sox will open the regular season against the Orioles in Baltimore on March 31. The Red Sox home opener at Fenway Park is scheduled for Friday, April 4, against Milwaukee.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Cup of Coffee: Witte walks off for Portland, Buttrey goes seven strong for Salem
- Cup of Coffee: Kopech drives Greenville past Charleston
- Cup of Coffee: Gunkel grabs first Double-A win, Craig reaches five times
- Cup of Coffee: Moncada breaks out, PawSox lose heartbreaker
- Cup of Coffee: Johnson goes six strong, Moncada picks up first hit
- Cup of Coffee: Moncada era begins; phenom scores twice in slugfest
- Weekly Notes: Moncada set to debut, Brian Johnson keeps producing
- Cup of Coffee: Kopech and Haley solid, Tejeda swinging a hot bat
- Yoan Moncada to debut with Greenville on Monday
- Cup of Coffee: Witte nearly hits for the cycle, Devers strong for Greenville