Fenway Park to host Billy Joel concert June 26
|01.30.14 at 12:08 pm ET|
“We look forward to hosting the music icon at Fenway in June for what we know will be a memorable performance,” Red Sox executive vice president/COO Sam Kennedy said in a statement.
Joel is a six-time Grammy Award winner and the sixth best-selling recording artist of all-time, with worldwide sales of more than 150 million albums.
“It is an honor to bring Billy Joel back to Boston and have him play historic Fenway Park,” Live Nation New England president Don Law said. “His music transcends generations. This will be an event that fans will remember for years to come.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Red-Hot Red Sox Emerging as Alpha Dog in AL
- David Ortiz Passes Dave Kingman for Most HRs by a Player in His Final...
- Dustin Pedroia Injury: Updates on Red Sox Star's Knee and Return
- Price Starting to Become Clutch Ace at Crucial Time
- David Ortiz Comments on Donald Trump
- Yoan Moncada to Be Recalled from Double-A Portland by Red Sox
- Moncada Could Provide Red Sox with Spark
- Scouting Scratch: Fall Instructs Part One
- Weekly Notes: Fall Instructional League begins
- Podcast Ep. #106: AJ No-Teller
- Weekly Notes: Benintendi & Moncada among award winners
- SoxProspects.com 2016 season-end award winners
- Groome highlights 2016 Fall Instructional League roster
- Moncada named Baseball America's Minor League Player of the Year
- Weekly Notes: Minor league season ends, Moncada struggles in Bigs
- Cup of Coffee: Salem's narrow loss ends season for whole system
- Podcast Ep. #105: MoncadainBoston