Fenway Park to host Billy Joel concert June 26
|01.30.14 at 12:08 pm ET|
“We look forward to hosting the music icon at Fenway in June for what we know will be a memorable performance,” Red Sox executive vice president/COO Sam Kennedy said in a statement.
Joel is a six-time Grammy Award winner and the sixth best-selling recording artist of all-time, with worldwide sales of more than 150 million albums.
“It is an honor to bring Billy Joel back to Boston and have him play historic Fenway Park,” Live Nation New England president Don Law said. “His music transcends generations. This will be an event that fans will remember for years to come.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Aaron Kurcz dealt to Atlanta for Anthony Varvaro
- Offseason Notes: Trades, signings, and awards
- Marco Hernandez received from Cubs to complete Doubront trade
- Podcast Ep. 69: Hot Stove on High
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Castillo/Vazquez headline action in Puerto Rico
- Trade analysis: Scouting the players in the Wade Miley deal
- Sox acquire Zeke Spruill for Myles Smith in second D-Backs trade
- Justin Masterson: An unlikely All-Star reunites with the Red Sox
- Trade analysis: Scouting the prospects dealt for Porcello
- Astros select Jason Garcia in Rule 5 draft, trade him to Orioles