Mike Petraglia, Alex Speier on Larry Lucchino, Red Sox, Yankees
|02.21.14 at 5:38 pm ET|
FORT MYERS, Fla. — WEEI.com’s Mike Petraglia and Alex Speier go in-depth, breaking down the address of Red Sox President/CEO Larry Lucchino to reporters on Friday at spring training. Lucchino said the Red Sox and New York Yankees are “different animals” while insisting he wants to keep David Ortiz but doesn’t want to become MLB Commissioner after Bud Selig.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Trade Analysis: Scouting Anthony Ranaudo
- Red Sox deal Anthony Ranaudo to Rangers for Robbie Ross Jr.
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Perth heads to the playoffs
- Rookie Dev Program notes: Ramos healthy, Swihart looks back
- Mookie Betts is prepared for whatever 2015 may bring
- Brian Johnson prepared to follow up stellar 2014 campaign
- Fall/Winter League Roundup: Weeks helps Mayaguez advance to finals
- Rookie Development Program easing transition for young players
- Offseason Notes: Veterans Bianchi, Boggs highlight minor league signings
- Red Sox acquire Danny Rosenbaum from Nationals for Dan Butler