Mike Petraglia, Alex Speier on Pedro Martinez Hall of Fame debate and what Red Sox look to accomplish with games
|02.26.14 at 4:08 pm ET|
FORT MYERS, Fla. — WEEI.com’s Mike Petraglia and Alex Speier discuss what the Red Sox will be looking to accomplish and who has something to prove once spring training games begin Thursday against Northeastern and Boston College. They also talk about Pedro Martinez‘s arrival Wednesday in camp and his Hall of Fame worthiness.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Unexpected Trades Red Sox Could Pull Off This Offseason
- Dream Free-Agent Pickups for Red Sox
- Red Sox Free Agency News and Trade Rumors
- Should Red Sox Trade Cespedes This Offseason?
- Red Sox's Most Tradeable Assets for Offseason
- Uehara Inks 2-Year Extension with Sox
- Possible Trade Partners, Packages for Cespedes
- Updating the scouting reports - stage two complete
- Fort Report: Moncada Madness
- Podcast Ep. 70: Moncada signs, Ben Badler talks, PawSox sold!
- PawSox sold to group including Lucchino; reports say move to Providence likely
- Fort Report: Top prospects prepare for biggest tests yet
- Report: Red Sox have agreement to sign Moncada for $31.5M
- Unveiling the updated SoxProspects scouting reports, stage one
- Owens, Johnson among eight invited to Red Sox spring training
- Chicago Cubs claim Drake Britton off waivers
- Offseason Notes: Red Sox continue to shape roster